Seriously no feedback? These forums SUCK

I posted a showcase of a level that took me like 70 hours and asked for feedback and haven’t gotten one ****ing comment... I see comments on **** flat levels but nothing on a level with some actual chops. This forum is ********.

I understand your frustration, but i'm not sure that the swearing part could help your behaviour.
    I let you a reply but for some weird reason your thread did not came up.

PS : ha, now it works, forum is quite buggy it seems, it doesn't always refresh data in real time and has some weird delay

Dude, you have to be patient. I have every intention of playing you map (I favorited it when your map's topic popped Friday), but I have limited video game time. Since 4/20, all that time has been devoted to completing my map. Now that my map is complete, I will try other maps next time I can play FC5 (which could very well be a few days). Your map is on that list. But perhaps you can also give feedback on other people's maps. Do onto others as they would do onto you, and all.

I do give people feedback on maps. I just but the bullet and joined a Facebook group and it’s a lot easier to post there and get feedback and find people to group up with to play.

Why’s everyone getting upset about curse words lately? They’re words, get over it, it’s expressive. It’s like adding sprinkles on a donut. Besides they’re *’ed out are you THAT sensitive that stars offend you?

How about you shut the **** up and get off the ****ing forums with that kind of attitude. See, it's not nice is it being talked to like that. What age are you, 5?
     1 people found this helpful