What vehicle fired this missile?

What vehicle fired this missile?

i think that e amaricans had dumb fier rockits at one point

Late model IL2 or an IL10.

WIthout pulling up the game, I can't tell if that's a M-13, ROFS....something, or a RS-132...

I think it's an M-13 rocket though.

FoolTrottel got it!

[pounds desk with fist and wakes up baby in back bedroom]

Good Job!

Panzerwerfer 42

I am dissapointed.
    I was hoping it would take a much longer time before somebody figured it out.

This is'nt over.

I will be back with more.

huh, interesting. Did they use the same model? Cause I could swear that looks like one of the rockets for the IL-10....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PanzerAce:
    huh, interesting. Did they use the same model? Cause I could swear that looks like one of the rockets for the IL-10.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'll check it out.

my first thought was the Russian Anti tank rocket mounted on IL2's and IL10's.

must be because they used same model

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was hoping it would take a much longer time before somebody figured it out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, it's a screenshot I made while playing (or maybe beta testing) Bogustogus' excellent The legend of Y-29 campaign... a few years ago... and I just remembered the projectile in that screenshot...