🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by IIllIllIllIIlIl Go to original post
    1 - I looked at the Technical Support Forum

2 - Educated guess corroborated by failure to mention same in OP.

Yes, the intention was indeed to make players aware of the exploit in order to whip them into a frenzy of flaming and non-constructive discourse (a rather common modus operandi ) rather than reporting the exploit via proper channels in order to get the issue properly addressed.
    Ahh, assumptions.. Not very factual are they?

You see, you "guessed" that a support ticket wasn't filed on the basis the OP hadn't mentioned it.

Also, you assumed the post was designed to "whip" the community "into a frenzy of flaming and non-constructive discourse".

I think the only one here causing a flaming frenzy of non-constructive discourse is you Mr Baggins
     1 people found this helpful

DeMizeFPS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    Yeah, id keep changing it if i were you as well. Try to stay relevant so people dont automatically just write off everything you say. No worries. Good day sir.
    I have him on my ignore list. It's better that way. Not relevant enough to matter.

Andrewszed's Avatar Senior Member
    <removed due to trolling>

Goo-Goo-Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by D-Y-N-4-M-0 Go to original post
    Ahh, assumptions.. Not very factual are they?
    And yet you conveniently ignore that the matter has not been posted as a bug in the Technical Support Forum......

Your objectivity is questionable.

Back to what I said earlier, this right here is a stellar example - I’m sure even you will agree that it is indeed a stellar example of a flaming frenzy of non-constructive discourse:

If I gave two ****s, Id suggest you move in to another profession. Perhaps something in the line of ditch digging or picking up garbage. But with the clowns you have in the sotg they'd probably screw that up too. You sorry sacks of ****!
    Exactly what the OP intended when posting this thread.......job done!

smh

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    so tell us wilgins......what was your name before wilbo? and before that? you keep calling people out yet you are on at minimum your third alias as you know all you do is try to get people riled up while accusing them of the same. Regardless of the reasons you see for this thread being posted, most people in the forum try to help others with advice on gameplay and builds, i dont recall ever seeing that from you, at least not on your last two names. When/if you seek therapy(you should consider it), your behavior in the forum could be a talking point as to getting where the deeper issue lies.

Trippul G's Avatar Senior Member
    Guys, can we cool it with all the back and forth bickering and calling each other out? (I admit, I'm guilty of doing it too, and I apologize for contributing to this thread going OT).

Really, at this point, I don't think there's much more that needs to be said. OP has made his point, regardless of whether or not the proper channels have been utilized. How about maybe we all just accept that and move on?

Babou..'s Avatar Senior Member
    PvP?

The Division?

No.

PK?

When the mood strikes, yes.
    I met you in Last Stand, you cannot fool me with your name, I have a memory for names, numbers and repeating characters.

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer
    Hello all,

This issue has previously been reported to the team for further investigation.

I will be moving this thread to the Technical Support forum. In the future when posting threads about bugs or glitches, please do so via the correct channels. If it is a glitch and is a "how to" perform said glitch, it is preferred that you send a PM to either me, Amper or submit a ticket to support.

Lastly, please refrain from personal attacks and try to remain on topic. Thread will be closed if it derails further.
    / Johan

DeMizeFPS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Johan Go to original post
    Hello all,

This issue has previously been reported to the team for further investigation.

I will be moving this thread to the Technical Support forum. In the future when posting threads about bugs or glitches, please do so via the correct channels. If it is a glitch and is a "how to" perform said glitch, it is preferred that you send a PM to either me, Amper or submit a ticket to support.

Lastly, please refrain from personal attacks and try to remain on topic. Thread will be closed if it derails further.
    / Johan
    There it is. It's being swept under the rug. No acknowledgment since it has been previously reported. This is the exact reason why I posted this thread in the general discussion. To spread awareness, so the community can pressure the team to fix it. Otherwise it won't get fix. The team is always incline to fix exploits when there is a public outcry. Just like other issues that are still in the game and those issues have been reported to the team for "futher investigation".

Why would I get banned for not towing the whine-line?

Keep on guessing lol (I’ll give you a hint - you’re allowed to change username every 30 days. Fancy that!)
    Always suspected there was something fishy about your username