🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Trophies not unlocking after trial version

I played FC5 this weekend with the trial version. I did about 7 hours of gameplay. I have now bought the full game and installed it. Trophies are now visible but I have earned none. I have clearly done some of them as part of my game (like The Spark) but I can see 0 trophies earned.
    Is there a way to sync and get the trophies to pop retroactively?

UbiStorm's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there Tommyboy138! Sometimes, trophies will unlock retroactively. Have you attempted to try unlocking another trophy? Or have you attempted to try unlocking The Spark trophy again?

Originally Posted by UbiStorm Go to original post
    Hey there Tommyboy138! Sometimes, trophies will unlock retroactively. Have you attempted to try unlocking another trophy? Or have you attempted to try unlocking The Spark trophy again?
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't attempt any other trophy or redoing The Spark. I will try another trophy, as I would rather avoid redoing the start. Will unlocking one trophy help trigger the others?

UPDATE: I have done an extra side mission and got the trophy for 3 side missions completed (although I had completed 4 already) so it seems to be picking up.
    Thanks for your help.

Ubi-Mercury's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    No worries, glad to hear you're receiving the trophies now! If you have any other questions, please let me know! 😊