@GarySevenOfNine

I tried an extensive editing of the ini files with zero success, I never had the chance to use the animus control panel therefore I have no pre existing files, even the folder did not exist for me. Fishbone76 post mentioned he was able to copy across his old folder from a old install and was able to get it to work on the new version. This suggests that a critical file is missing and without it there is no chance of getting it to work, I may be wrong but I searched the internet throughly looking for files that it could be, or that might work.

I can’t find the exact contents of the original file (drive/user/ documents, Animus Control Panel) that Fishbone mentioned anywhere.

game update

the animus control panel is completely removed

Yeah, the move over to the Connect's overlay has completely removed the ACP from the overlay itself, though applied options are still active on affected saves, for me at least.

Well - I don't know what to think about this to be honest - on one side they have re-enabled the weekly Trial of the Gods which is great - on the other it looks like they have completely removed the ACP.

If they have to remove it - it would be nice if they removed all reference to it in all the game tips, loading screen and loading slots. Honestly I don't know what would be easier for them, fix the ACP with connect or drop it entirely.

It would be nice to know - one way or the other.

ACP file rollback

So I went to try out the ACP at level 18... it didn't work but I didn't think anything of it. I don't really care about trophies, so I just kept playing on that save.
    Now however I have completed the game 100% (Yes all gods, all camps, everything discovered, all side quests... everything.) and wanted to start a new game+ to keep getting stronger... but can't... because of the stupid, not working ACP that I enabled.
    I would love it if you guys (Ubisoft) would just add an option to let people rollback their files from ACP if it was not used (player/npc stats not adjusted).

I don't care if you end up fixing the ACP at this point, so feel free to leave it messed up, as long as we get a rollback to the original game state option.

fishbone76's Avatar Member
    here's a download link with my ACP ini file and the ACP folder. I hope it helps. description on where to put the files is in a text file.

ACP file rollback *update*

Originally Posted by OldGezzer2021 Go to original post
    So I went to try out the ACP at level 18... it didn't work but I didn't think anything of it. I don't really care about trophies, so I just kept playing on that save.
    Now however I have completed the game 100% (Yes all gods, all camps, everything discovered, all side quests... everything.) and wanted to start a new game+ to keep getting stronger... but can't... because of the stupid, not working ACP that I enabled.
    I would love it if you guys (Ubisoft) would just add an option to let people rollback their files from ACP if it was not used (player/npc stats not adjusted).

I don't care if you end up fixing the ACP at this point, so feel free to leave it messed up, as long as we get a rollback to the original game state option.

So... now that Ubisoft has completely removed the APC (Which is fine. even though the button is still there to confuse people). I believe it is essential to give everyone a rollback option for their game files. Especially if you never intend to re-add this feature to origins.
    I would love to hear back from you regarding this.
     1 people found this helpful

apparently, ACP has been disabled and won't be accessible anymore. Has there been any news about that?

Originally Posted by Gurezo Go to original post
    apparently, ACP has been disabled and won't be accessible anymore. Has there been any news about that?
    Wow. I havent played this game im years. All I wanted to do was explore ancient Egypt again.

And yet they somehow made the game I purchased objectively worse than it was when I bought it.

Why remove this feature? Just to encourage us to spend real money on microtransactions instead?

I also notice I can't play this game offline on pc. Was this always the case? Why does this game require a constant internet connection?

This entire experience has been awful. This is the last Ubisoft game I'll ever buy. Now I know they'll make my games worse after I bought them.

Good riddance

something has changed!

something has changed, check for yourself is not operative yet but something now happens!
    continue to post and push from this forum or even else cause in this way we can maybe have it fixed soon