ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We're still working on this issue, updates will be posted on the link above.

Gees I think I am spamming these threads..

UBISOFT performed a server maintenance to "rectify"? the DELTA errors
    As usual the fixing of one issue has compounded another issue I.E. MORE DELTA errors. ERRORS (BAD) as apposed to EROS (pretty good)

So please can someone with a bit of programming knowledge DO SOMETHING please as ( sorry but speaking for all ) we are getting fed up with being kicked out f the game constantly after your so called fix.

Delta error

I really like this game, but this delta error makes me crazy. I don't completed any mission, because of this! D U R I N G G L O B A L E V E N T!!! Guys! You are BETTER!Please correct this ASAP

In which PR universe "some" means "most, if not all" players? I haven't met anyone who wasn't suffering from your disastrous "emergency fix". The bare minimum is that you extend the GE by the time it's already used up and maybe throw in some GE credit for everyone (before the event ends) because we lost a lot just because you have made the situation worse.

Please guys, do something....

Getting it, too...

M101REAPER's Avatar Junior Member
    I very rarely got delta errors now after this maintenance I've had 8 in 30 min not even bothering with this game until it's fixed

Well at least it's not just me. Did everything recommended but still happening.

scandal scanda lscanda lscandal Delta c-0-1302 Error

what so ubisoft compensation

And now this!!!