🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Get free mission missing

The mission GET FREE given by Eli must be completed before Jacob does you to kill him. It needs to be fixed. In that mission, if Eli was realy dead, other NPCs have to take this quest to do it. If the players never do this quest, they will never complete the game.

Please, fix that. I need to complete my map.
     2 people found this helpful

Same

I have the same! Please fix this!!

Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi guys!

Is the problem that the mission doesn't display as "cleared" in your journal, or that it does not count towards your 100% story progression?

/CJ

Originally Posted by Ubi-CJ Go to original post
    Hi guys!

Is the problem that the mission doesn't display as "cleared" in your journal, or that it does not count towards your 100% story progression?

/CJ
    I talked to Eli, but decided to go kill Jacob first, now the mission "Get Free" doesn't show up on the journal and region is stuck at 40/41.

Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by JohnOWolf Go to original post
    I talked to Eli, but decided to go kill Jacob first, now the mission "Get Free" doesn't show up on the journal and region is stuck at 40/41.
    So you started the mission, then you went to kill Jacob, and now the mission has disappeared?

/CJ

Hello,
    I have the same problem. Ive strarted Eli mission "Get free", then Jacob cought me and ive killed him. After that this mission just dissapeared. Is there any way to start that mission without restarting the whole game?

modmcsupersport's Avatar Member
    @Jozkoo41, I don't think there is a way to do the mission post Jacob, as the mission giver is no longer available.