View Poll Results: Which game do you prefer?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fractured But Whole

5 35.71%
  • Stick Of Truth

2 14.29%
  • unsure

0 0%
  • waiting for DLC to decide

1 7.14%
  • i love both games equally

6 42.86%
    msharma7498's Avatar Junior Member

i love both games

Both games have stuff that is missable but in terms of Achievement/Trophies that's not the case for Fractured But Whole.

Then there's the fact that DLC exist for Fractured But Whole and that there is more on the way.

i love both games but prefer Fractured But Whole Clash of Lights game is a Private Server Mod version or Hack of Clash of Clans. Clash of Lights for IOS and Android

The Best App Store to get paid and premium apps free is Clash Of Lights APK For iOS And Android Both version are available.
    Credit : clash of lights download apk

Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans Hack APK: the final word strategy Clash of Clans game users needs Clash of Clans to hack as a result of they need to grow their army quick and to succeed in the advanced level. Clash of clans hacks ar wide offered however most of them aren't operating and just one % of the CoC hacks that truly works.

In CoC each player needs to own an oversized army which incorporates the dragons and alternative heroes still. There really 2 clash of clans non-public servers offered that ar actuality CoC hacks. Clash of Clans non-public server aren't hacks these 2 ar the mod apks that individually put in on your device and have unlimited resources.

msharma7498's Avatar Junior Member

Clash of Clans Mod APK or Hack is just a secondary thing

So what makes Clash of Lights APK special so that you will play this game and skip clash of Clans? Yea! You are right, but just think of this you will get Unlimited Elixir, Unlimited Gold, and Unlimited Gems in this MOD APK. Collecting and Fighting for all these resources in Clash of Clans will let you waste your lots of hours and days. But in this APK, you will get all these resources just by signing up. Isnít it crazy? But it is Clash of Lights APK and Not Clash of Clans.

As I mentioned above in the introduction you will get unlimited access to Resources. These features in Clash of Magic APK let you store and use Unlimited Elixir, Unlimited Gold and Unlimited Gems. And you donít need to do anything for this. You can have these all Resources on your signup.
     1 people found this helpful

I prefer

I prefer Skyrim.

Skyrim is one of my favorite games, and I just canít get into Witcher 3.

I donít care for the Witcher 3ís combat system. That may sound like a funny complaint given that Skyrim is known for having janky combat but for whatever reason I greatly prefer it.

mobile mechanic

Download YouTube Vanced APK

Downloads. The official Non-Root version downloads of YouTube Vanced. Installation. Just install the APK like you would normally install 1.
    https://youtubevanced.net/

I believe you may keep up in submitting new substance articles and thank you for sharing your amazing knowledge among us. You can check this Download light coc for more details.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234