View Poll Results: Which game do you prefer?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fractured But Whole

5 35.71%
  • Stick Of Truth

2 14.29%
  • unsure

0 0%
  • waiting for DLC to decide

1 7.14%
  • i love both games equally

6 42.86%

Which game do you think is better?

As i said here
    https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...whole/76510235

Stick of Truth is fun but one party member at a time is kind of lacking for me.

The other big problem for me is equipping weapons and armor being linked to your build causes a lack in customization in either your build or how you want your character to look. Either way you end up having to compromise.

Another issue i had with Stick of Truth is the once a day summons that can't be used against bosses. Not only were they situational but limited in use, Fractured But Whole had a similar problem with the limited uses but that got fixed with the Danger Deck DLC. Also even without DLC they could still be used in boss battles with or without DLC.

Neither game is difficult on any level(in my opinion) but putting 5 stacks of bleed on an enemy gets old faster to me then the multiple strategies available in Fractured But Whole. i like putting multiple status effects on enemies but i could change it up and go brawler style, people might argue that Scott or even Craig make better tanks but the fact that the main character can double up clone fart makes that go out the window in my opinion. Also being able to cause buffs on allies/debuffs on enemies and putting up turrets is enjoyable for me as well. The New Kid can even go Support Healer in the Fractured But Whole

Both games have stuff that is missable but in terms of Achievement/Trophies that's not the case for Fractured But Whole.

Then there's the fact that DLC exist for Fractured But Whole and that there is more on the way.

i love both games but prefer Fractured But Whole

Both were great games. Fractured But Whole combat and gameplay was great, but the story and content Stick of Truth were much better. Lots of different areas outside of the town, like the woods, lake, farm, the UFO and Canada, Mr Slaves butt and the sewers. There was just a heck of a lot more variation and more mission stuff involving growns ups and wider cast from all the series, whereas Fractured was just the kids and Mr Mackey pretty much. The jokes were better in one and it felt like complete fan service. I have not played Fractured DLC so maybe they added more variation there.

To compare, Stick of Truth could be Dragon Age Origins and Fractured but Whole could be Dragon Age 2. Both good but very different games, one was a vast engine and gameplay improvement but the other was MUCH better campaign.

I would give Stick of Truth a 9 out of 10 and Fractured a 8 out of 10.

No doubt these are good games have you ever played COC?

The thing with stick of truth, is if you wanted to play with different classes you had to replay the game, which was fine, the classes made it seem like a whole new game, this time around you can play whatever class you want and mix and match abilities. While fun, it missed what made you replay the game

Strategy game are better

Strategy games are better than other games because they sharp your mind and makes you a leader to lead armies to win battles.
    The best strategy game like clash of clans is clash of lights. It gives you the freedom to give your potential and win battles. Download clash of lights game and train your troops to win battles.

coc

The thing with stick of truth, is if you wanted to play with different classes you had to replay the game, which was fine, the classes made it seem like a whole new game, this time around you can play whatever class you want and mix and match abilities. While fun, it missed what made you replay the game idle miner hack/

Castle crush

Maybe you should try to play castle crush? and for better playing i prefer to use castle crush mod

Rail Rush

No doubt these are good games have you ever played rail rush mod

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►