🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    DapperHayden is a LIAR AND CANT BE TRUSTED

Far cry 5 controller stick deadzones

Ubisoft could you please add console controller stick deadzone options. small,medium,large or 1 - 20. we all know deadzones are set larger because of worn out controllers with stick drift. having the options will be good for new & old controllers. battlefield 1 & titanfall have these options.

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Also can't you adjust that in the controller customization options on the console now? I've never done it, but I think it's something you can adjust, not to suggest they shouldn't provide the options in the game as well...

DapperHayden is a LIAR AND CANT BE TRUSTED
    You only have access to the xb1 deadzone settings with an elite controller. developers set their own deadzone numbers in games which are independent from xb1 internal settings.

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Oooh, ok, I didn't know for sure, like I said i've not actually messed with it (i have an elite) more options are rarely a bad thing though.

same here for ps4

It does look that they've been using some default deadzone value for PS4 too. I'm in the same boat here. Unplayable for me. All this sway stuff when you aiming is awful, pretty same as it was in Ghost Recon Wildlands. So for now, Ive donated to Ubisoft some money :/ unless they gonna fix and add some additional sensitivity and deadzone settings for consoles.