UbiDomZ's Avatar Community Manager

Far Cry Arcade Community Livestreams

Mark your calendars- Friday Arcade Night livestreams start this week! Join us on Twitch at 12pm ET for this week’s new Far Cry Arcade maps and challenges: www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

theneverdead4's Avatar Banned
    Who cares.. weve moved on because ubisoft is more worried about silver bars and microtransactions and are fools for thinking we are gonna spend more money than we have to on this broken game.. I refuse to play as long as too things don't get fixed and that's 1 the issue with the night and day cycle.. (I'm not playing the whole game in the dark ) and 2 the fact that ubisoft cant register in their brains a simple custom match lobby list. 343 got it right after all their fans asked for it. they only asked for it for 3 years.. weve been asking ubisoft for 10 years since the last time they got it right.. ubisoft needs to get their priorities straight.. if I were in charge I would fire everyone on the dev team and sell the series back to crytek
     2 people found this helpful

Complain:(?

Originally Posted by theneverdead4 Go to original post
    Who cares.. weve moved on because ubisoft is more worried about silver bars and microtransactions and are fools for thinking we are gonna spend more money than we have to on this broken game.. I refuse to play as long as too things don't get fixed and that's 1 the issue with the night and day cycle.. (I'm not playing the whole game in the dark ) and 2 the fact that ubisoft cant register in their brains a simple custom match lobby list. 343 got it right after all their fans asked for it. they only asked for it for 3 years.. weve been asking ubisoft for 10 years since the last time they got it right.. ubisoft needs to get their priorities straight.. if I were in charge I would fire everyone on the dev team and sell the series back to crytek

You realize silver bars are only for cosmetics like weapon skins right? And if you take the time to explore the gorgeous far cry 5 world you can get stacks of 40 of them for free...in game...in safes..? Also can get them by doing challenges..in my opinion if they want to make extra money some how do it this way with cosmetics, no pay for advantage crap and you can also buy the same crap you can buy with silver bars with the in game money you earn...It's so much easier to hate something and complain about it than to enjoy it isn't it lol... Well I've been completely addicted to the game since it game out, All the changes are awesome, the no minimap is super immersive and having to look at signs and talk to people to discover stuff is brilliant instead of climbing a tower...its improved bruh, loosen up the bunch in your panties😈

theneverdead4's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by GrassStainz Go to original post

You realize silver bars are only for cosmetics like weapon skins right? And if you take the time to explore the gorgeous far cry 5 world you can get stacks of 40 of them for free...in game...in safes..? Also can get them by doing challenges..in my opinion if they want to make extra money some how do it this way with cosmetics, no pay for advantage crap and you can also buy the same crap you can buy with silver bars with the in game money you earn...It's so much easier to hate something and complain about it than to enjoy it isn't it lol... Well I've been completely addicted to the game since it game out, All the changes are awesome, the no minimap is super immersive and having to look at signs and talk to people to discover stuff is brilliant instead of climbing a tower...its improved bruh, loosen up the bunch in your panties��
    Its not the fact of how you get the silver bars, its the fact that despite the major bugs and issues ubisoft has their priorities in the wrong place because they are more focused on making sure that stupid microtransaction system is top notch. The game is barely playable. If we cant enjoy multiplayer at least make the campaign playable. Who wants to play a game in total darkness and after you finish the story you might as well take it to a pawn shop or gamestop and trade it for one of those shi t ty fishing games