DapperHayden is a LIAR AND CANT BE TRUSTED

Potential featured maps

I ceated this post for map makers to put their maps forward for consideration for the featured list. i will forward this thread to comdev ubi jolly. if you want to put your map up for consideration please follow instructions below and add your map/maps to this post. thanks.

- post creators name, platform, map theme, discription.

- 3 screenshots minimum and a video (if you have a video) just post pics if you dont have a video.

- your map has to be high effort, dont be afraid of bigging up your map.

- think of it like this, your map is a product that you need to market to ubi, so do your best to get your message across to ubi that you want your map to be considered.

- dont be afraid of talking up your map, you are proud of your maps and so you should be.

Goodluck.
     7 people found this helpful

rioseven's Avatar Banned
    TDM Map Name: Dirty Work

Platform: PS4

Release Date: Saturday, April 14th @ 3pm UK time.

Trailer:

2 people found this helpful

Hi!
    Bounty hunt, PC

link
    https://far-cry-arcade.ubi.com/pc/ma...ae8f35187a80a0

screens

video

2 people found this helpful

Team Deathmatch, PC. TDM Ancient Forest.

Unique theme and deeper atmosphere than most TDM maps. High levels of detailing and good gameplay balance, even in the loadout balance (balanced more than most maps, so that Assault is not always picked).

https://far-cry-arcade.ubi.com/en-us...88ea8da0de3e74

Screenshots:

Thanks!
     1 people found this helpful

apapoutsas's Avatar Member
    First of all, thanks for doing this. I 've seen some great maps out there and I think we should also suggest maps made by others that are not given that much love once they are released. I wish there was a "trending" section for maps that have gotten plays after appearing in newest.

Anyhow, here is my submission.

Title: "APA Hard Parkour Challenge"

Creator: Apapoutsas

Description: This is a bit of a weird experiment. In reality, this is a parkour map, as the name suggests. But in further inspection, there is a heavy backstory and even a secret alternative path with additional areas to explore. Experience tricks you never thought possible in Far Cry's platforming, as you uncover the story behind "Experiment 27". This map is long (around 45 mins) and even through its style is minimalistic, there is a lot of effort that went through to make the gameplay a balanced and enjoyable experience.

Story: You wake up. You are in an a room that is surrounded by glass. You feel like you are being watched. The area looks unfamiliar, yet you feel the urge to explore. But first, you need to get out. "I was here" is written in one of the windows in the room. The room looks old. "Has someone been here before me, and what was the purpose of this room?" you wonder. Whatever is the case, you know one thing for sure, you are getting out of this place.

Link: https://far-cry-arcade.ubi.com/en-gb...a9bb3b5050588b
    Screenshots:

Video: Skip to 5:46

rioseven's Avatar Banned
    They all look lovely
     1 people found this helpful

Keep them coming

Is it ok to post other's maps? I just want to put this out there as a great playing, well designed, and underplayed map.

Creator: MRSTAGE3
    Map Name: Ridgewood
    Type: Outpost
    Platform: PC
    Map Link: https://far-cry-arcade.ubi.com/en-us...88ea253c96b830

Yes you can post maps from other builders.

Creator: d3athdr0p99
    Map Name: PENNYWISE
    Type: Bounty Hunt
    Platform: XB1

If you didn't guess already I did a map based off of the recent film, "IT". I've spent about 60+ hours and I'm pretty happy with it. I did a few test runs with friends and managed to give them a jump scare (which I didn't think would be possible, but it worked twice!). This is only my second map ever. As you can see in the video that was just about 1/3 of what I actually created. I've gotten a lot of good feedback from the gaming community and was hoping to be considered for a feature. Thanks! Below are some stills of my favorite rooms. And some Spoilers! Just play the map!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►