Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Super Moderator

Trackmania Turbo Center for sharing your contents, see rankings and servers and more!

Hi everyone,

Here is the link of the Trackmania Turbo Center:
    https://players.turbo.trackmania.com/

You can add tracks as favorite, servers, look at players' rankings and more.

Enjoy it

HeZiX_US's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi AlinoA,

Is this page accurate ? It does not seems to change since the end of the open beta... at least for me...

In the game I am 1st in Washington State, but on the website I am 5th.

It would also be nice to be able to see the rankings of your friends. It is always nice to see where you stand among your friends

Thanks!

HeZiX

Hi,

I was wondering if the page is currently bugged ? I can't seem to view my own profile on https://players.turbo.trackmania.com/pc . And when i try to log in on that same page the login loading bar stays up forever and it just wont login.

Also ingame the ranking shown at the top right corner has been saying the same numbers from the start this evening, i'm 468/897 world, 2/2 belgium and 1/1 vlaams brabant.. It just wont update.

It has updated now, but not correct. Yesterday I was P1 in Germany and NRW and p9 in The world. Now I'm not even rated ... Very well done Ubisoft -.-

As far as i can tell it only updates once per day last time it was set to 24th and now to 25th around 6am GMT. (look at the bottom) and it isn't even correct. I played the whole night and the number ingame and the numbers on that page are not correct!

Once a day is way too loong for it to update, this should be either realtime or at least once every hour.

I'm currently around 10 also in belgium / vlaams brabant yet it still displays me around 40 and that are exactly rhe same numbers as when i started playing

I want to be able to favorite people's tracks and download them when I start the game up on my ps4.

It's not logging me in, it just gives me a big grey box on my screen and it doesn't do anything until I click out of it and I stay not logged in. I think the website is bugged for me, I don't know how to log in.

This whole website was a terrible idea in the first place, why isn't this just implemented into the games UI? Awful awful design, makes me pretty angry.

i think i had the exact same issue this morning on my pc @ home the pc at work does not seem to have any problems logging in. Could you try a tablet / phone / other pc / laptop and see if the problem persists ? i'm guessing your not using internet explorer ?

Originally Posted by joyrider3774 Go to original post
    i think i had the exact same issue this morning on my pc @ home the pc at work does not seem to have any problems logging in. Could you try a tablet / phone / other pc / laptop and see if the problem persists ? i'm guessing your not using internet explorer ?
    I am able to get in now, must have been a server issue. I still find it disappointing you have to go to a off-hand website to browse custom tracks.

Why there are no real leaderboards that show exact times people have made or any custom track browser located inside of the game UI is baffling to me.

I do not understand why* on the site I'm ranked 353rd in my region when the ingame ranking display me as first...
    Is it a bug?
    Not syncing?

it's not only on the site also ingame in my region i'm reported nr 1 ingame but guess what so are other people in the same region as me (i have them on my friendslist)