Horses that are worth keeping?

Hey guys, kind of new here but I was just wondering if there are certain breeds that are just not worth keeping or even buying?
    I just wanted to gather some thoughts from other players

I only breed to get Exclusive -Legendary and Constellation horses now. But I have been playing this game for 3 years so I have all the common horses. So it’s up to you.
    The best way to gage the value of a horse is to look at the market price. I think the Trakehner costs 3500 diamonds. I think that’s the highest one.
    Get lots of friends that helps when you need to breed a horse and say you only have a male and need a female and vice versa. Saves time. Hope this helps...

It’s down to personal preference as the lower grade horses have lower stats at tier 3 and 4 meaning that if you want to diamond skill them it will require more costs and time. There are some lovely horses at all levels though.

————————-
    You can find my full up to date horse list at https://hhwa.fandom.com/wiki/User:Solara184 I am far more active on the wiki than on this forum.

You can also post on my wall there (you can do so without an account) to request a specific horse, I play on iOS and have my own club so we can always coordinate a club invite through the wiki chat to get on one another’s friends lists as I am not on Facebook.