umesto's Avatar Junior Member

Instant buy if Animus Control Panel is available for PS4

I don't have this game yet, and i wasn't about to buy it - but i just saw the April newsupdate with this Control Panel change thingy. How high are the chances that this will also be released for Consolinos?
    I would instantly buy this game if the Panel is released for console.

Ubi-Boat's Avatar Ubisoft Staff
    Hey, umesto!

I'm sorry to let you know that the Animus Control Panel will only be available on PC. The Animus Control Panel is embedded in the Uplay overlay which is only found in our PC version. Partnering with the Uplay PC team was the best way for us to roll out this feature.
     1 people found this helpful

Well, I've got it on PC so I'm looking forward to it. I've been super impressed with the PC version, despite it being a bit of a beast for performance.

Sadly buy day one on ps4 but not fair on console.

dude...the animus panel is basically a big mod. if you want to mod a game, get a PC. Don't complain that you can't mod a console game because it has never been a thing for consoles except for a few very specific titles like Fallout 4 and Skyrim Remastered that got only few mods since Bethesda got Microsoft and Sony's permission (and that took a very long time and a lot of hassle to even be a thing).

So forget about getting mods on consoles in this case, and it's not Ubisoft's intention to discriminate against console players. It's just an unrealistic thing to ask for.

assassins creed origins ps4

Dear Sir/Madam

Would it be possible to make the Animus Control Panel work with PS4. I have always wished to use it but i dont have a PC, please give it a chance!
    Thanks.
    yours sincerely, ShowCraze_070

KmarkoPL's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Show_crazy070 Go to original post
    Dear Sir/Madam

Would it be possible to make the Animus Control Panel work with PS4. I have always wished to use it but i dont have a PC, please give it a chance!
    Thanks.
    yours sincerely, ShowCraze_070
    Dude!
    First of all do not necro post !
    This thread is over year old!

Second.
    The game is no longer supported, that means no more updates.