AJRimmsey's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by BERTANDERNY Go to original post
    Regardless of how much you think the game sucks, regardless of issues you are having and regardless of your opinion of the devs effort or skills, stuff like this is atrocious. You are a disgrace to the human race, let alone gamers. Peaple like you make my skin crawl. You should be ashamed of your self!
    I totally recognise the frustration with issues, i get it's annoying to pay a fair chunk of dollar and have the game misbehaving, but vile stuff like that above just makes all gamers look bad.
    Vermin is the right word!
    People who type stuff like that should have their gaming equipment smashed in front of them and be banned from ever being allowed to game again. at the very least!
    Ubisoft needs to do what the local press near me did to one of these disgusting people,OUT them...

the guy cant leave his house without someone going for him

the vile would soon learn not to express themselves online,we do it for pedophiles,why not trolls who cross the line so badly ?

Originally Posted by AJRimmsey Go to original post
    Ubisoft needs to do what the local press near me did to one of these disgusting people,OUT them...

the guy cant leave his house without someone going for him

the vile would soon learn not to express themselves online,we do it for pedophiles,why not trolls who cross the line so badly ?
    Perhaps comparisons to peadophiles is a tad too much, but ubi certainly shouldn't let it slide. A forum ban at least. Ideally a ban on whatever platform they use too be it xbox, pc ir whatever. It shoukd definitely be.........discouraged, in the harshest fashion possible. But without crossing the line ourselves of course.
    There should be a blacklist on gaming platforms. "This player is a toxic moron, entry denied".

confusion over patch names and ingame version numbers, client is showing version 1.20 is that update 4 or is the updater on steam not working? as some are reporting that it should be different higher version

still cant play the game since i crash at the first chance i get to change my clothes. i know its a graphics card thing but you patched the crew, i know you can fix this...

Still stuck

I'm still stuck on the death wish mission, i have learned how to get out of it, but if i go anywhere near the "mission area" I get reset and lose all the progress I have made; It's making the game unplayable. I play on xbox btw

Perhaps comparisons to peadophiles is a tad too much, but ubi certainly shouldn't let it slide. A forum ban at least. Ideally a ban on whatever platform they use too be it xbox, pc ir whatever. It shoukd definitely be.........discouraged, in the harshest fashion possible. But without crossing the line ourselves of course.
    There should be a blacklist on gaming platforms. "This player is a toxic moron, entry denied".
    Actually, I think it's great that he said what he did. Not because I agree with him or that I would ever condone such behavior; far from it, I agree that he needs to be reprimanded.

However, the fact that he has not, just shows that no one from Ubisoft even bothers to read the forums.
    If they cared at all, they would at least respond.

For all intents and purposes, they've done nothing more than push a sinking ship out into the ocean; didn't even wave goodbye

Originally Posted by Negrumir Go to original post
    Actually, I think it's great that he said what he did. Not because I agree with him or that I would ever condone such behavior; far from it, I agree that he needs to be reprimanded.

However, the fact that he has not, just shows that no one from Ubisoft even bothers to read the forums.
    If they cared at all, they would at least respond.

For all intents and purposes, they've done nothing more than push a sinking ship out into the ocean; didn't even wave goodbye
    No i dont think they will respond. Nor should they. It doesn't deserve response. From ubi anyway. Just drop the hammer on the fool and be done with it.

In terms of sinking ship, not quite yet. Its not loke these guys are building pong these days. Would it be nice if it all worked perfectly day one? Yes.
    In theory SHOULD it all work day one?, yes.
    Practically speaking, do things happen that dont even get seen in testing? Yes.
    Stuff will happen in modern games that isnt wide spread or easily identifiable. The very nature of the beast suggests things will sometimes take a while to fix. We should not let things go, and we shouldn't let them get away with things, but a bit of patience works wonders. By all means pressure the devs but there is a way to do it. The post we are discussing is definitely Not the way to do it.

Permanent night bug

Please fix the permanent night bug. It happened to me randomly while in John’s territory and nothing I do will fix it. I’ve tried joining co-op and inviting people to co-op. Fast travel, completing other missions... Nothing works
     2 people found this helpful

Widow Maker and various missions

You haven't fixed the glitched missions for some players where they rent able to return the widow maker as it's been destroyed and are stuck trying to find it. Also other missions don't load any objectives or the enemies dont load.

Silo mission still not fixed..