🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    UbiDomZ's Avatar Community Manager

Far Cry 5 Live Event Tomorrow!

The first Far Cry 5 Live Event starts tomorrow! Participate in the adventure to earn exclusive individual and community rewards.

Cannot wait to see what events there will be and what you can unlock!

Canít wait... I mean canít play

Iím experiencing the glitch where the end credits keep coming back, and drop me back to the menu. Am I going to miss out on the live events, because the game is so bugged. Nice work

Which time will it get released tomorrow?

Community T-Shirt

Will this community event grant access to the Community T-Shirt Uplay Reward?

theneverdead4's Avatar Banned
    Yey ''look at tis live event , you wont get to participate in it because yet again for the 3rd time in a row we released an unfinished game that wont get any post release updates and patches so you all will just have to suck it up and deall with it while we waltz to the bank with your hard earned cash once again, im sure you have forgotten all about that scam we pulled with farcry3 so you will be ok according to us''

It's already evening of April 3, 2018. Oh, maybe you meant April 3 of the year 2019?
     1 people found this helpful

Is it live yet?

Snail.Retired's Avatar Member
    Hopefully the Event will be Announced officially when it begins. :-)

Its live i think. Well Done mission is available within the online panel ingame. Good hunting all :-D
     1 people found this helpful