🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager

[PC] Scheduled Maintenance - April 5th

Hello everybody!

Far Cry 5 will be undergoing a maintenance on Uplay PC and Steam at 14:00 GMT today.

During this maintenance, which is estimated to last 30 minutes, some online services may be unavailable.

We are deploying Title Update 4; more information to follow.

Thank you for your understanding,
    The Far Cry Community Team
     3 people found this helpful

Tipical !!!

PC gets a dam update but STILL no info when ps4 gets a patch to fix day night freezing and dont reply saying keep a eye on anouncements JUST HURRY UP WITH THE PS4 PATCH FIX it better not be a few weeks till PS4 PATCH we want patch nowwwwwwwwwww

Rekalty's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm hoping we'll get more useful patch notes than just "Fixed issues that were causing incorrect spawn if the game was minimized during loading".
     1 people found this helpful

Jumpy-BL's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by RichyDCool Go to original post
    PC gets a dam update but STILL no info when ps4 gets a patch to fix day night freezing and dont reply saying keep a eye on anouncements JUST HURRY UP WITH THE PS4 PATCH FIX it better not be a few weeks till PS4 PATCH we want patch nowwwwwwwwwww
    Hope you get an update soon. Keep in mind there is no console certification needed for PC updates. I'm sure fixes are in cert for your platform.

They added a continue game mode with this update.

I just booted up my completed save (that took me straight to credits before) and I'm back in the world and continuing from where I left off. Doesn't appear to be NG+ but I'm still really glad to have this update!

"Redhorn error" still not resolved.

Time of day is still stuck.

Really Ubidevs: just create a script that resets time on mouse over at the bed at the bunker spawn. Worry about fixing your missions scripts later. All 4 of my uplay fc5 contacts have this issue and we are not happy.

Yep, I can confirm that the terrain bug in the map editor (a.k.a. "Redhorn 80000B" on consoles) still hasn't been resolved. It's a pity, but maybe in the next patch.

Some info on what this actually fixes would be nice ubi!

this was already there in the form of Outpost Master mode