I Can't Trust Ubisoft to Do Right by BGE2

The nature of the game seems completely different from the first which is in itself a bit disappointing. The first was akin more to a Zelda with a bit of Pokemon Snap and this looks completely different however as a fan of space games I am seeing some mechanics and features that do have me intrigued.
    That said I am open minded to the idea of a larger universe to explore and I wish I could be more excited however given the absolutely horrific treatment of key franchises like the Tom Clancy and Assassin's Creed series I just can't trust Ubisoft to deliver an experience that isn't some nonsense 'live service' polluted with the various kinds of abhorrent transactions Ubisoft has consistently implemented in larger titles.
    In addition I personally cannot stomach another game that uses Ubisoft's stale open world formula that hasn't changed since Assassin's Creed 2.

I sincerely hope I am made to eat crow and that Ubisoft treats this title and it's fans with the respect it deserves.

After Watch Dogs Legion, Beyond Good and Evil 2 is my most anticipated game and then Cyberpunk 2077. Since I already know and have enough information about WDL and CP 2077, those 2 games have been pre-ordered and will be in my library of games. However, since I don't have enough information on BG&E2 yet, the game might go from my number 2 most anticipated game to a not buy at all game, depending on the finished product. I hate and never play multi-player, so if they make this a co-op and multi-player game only, I won't be purchasing the game. No one can be pleased with every game developed, because we all look for different things in a game. That's just how it is in life. So far, I love everything I have seen in the game so far, and I can only hope that it will still be that way, when all is said and done. Time will tell!