No sound during game play

I have no sound during gameplay. The pause menus and loading screens have sound and music. When it loads back into the game I have no sounds what so ever. I am playing the game on a digital copy so I know it isn't a disk issue. I have tried quitting the game and starting back up. I have tried a hard reset on the Xbox. I have tried to fast travel to another area. All with no luck. the issue started right after finishing the second quest of being hunted. When I was put back with all the dead bodies laying around was when the problem of having no sound started. This issue is game breaking. I will go play something else till it is fixed.

After 3 or 4 times of restarting xbox the sound finally came back.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hello DraydDrevniak,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue, have you seen it again since?

Thank you

so if game is restarted several times it shoul come back, i tried restarting xbone but didnt do anything , still the same , no sound

No Sound During game play

My sound stopped and it's preventing me from finishing the game. I hear my shooting, my steps, and Boomer's crowns here and there, but nothing else. No sound from the vehicle I'm driving, no sound from the plane attacking me, etc. Side missions, no sound in dialogue with individuals. NOT IMPRESSED! Need a solution ASAP please!

Far cry 5 can't hear s#it!

Newly downloaded $60.00 #SUCKS #RIPPEDOFF

Far cry 5 can't hear s#it!

Newly downloaded $60.00 #SUCKS #RIPPEDOFF #WTF!!

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys! If you are still experiencing this issue, please try these steps and see if they help.

Same issue with the swicth

Originally Posted by DraydDrevniak Go to original post
    I have no sound during gameplay. The pause menus and loading screens have sound and music. When it loads back into the game I have no sounds what so ever. I am playing the game on a digital copy so I know it isn't a disk issue. I have tried quitting the game and starting back up. I have tried a hard reset on the Xbox. I have tried to fast travel to another area. All with no luck. the issue started right after finishing the second quest of being hunted. When I was put back with all the dead bodies laying around was when the problem of having no sound started. This issue is game breaking. I will go play something else till it is fixed.
    I can get all sound in handheld but as soon as I transfer the switch to the TV the voices go. Serval restarts have not helped

Me Too!

No sound on FC, everything else works fine, has anyone worked out how to fix this?