Always night time

My game is always night for a long time, it never changes I even restarted the game, but nothing is solving it. Its still on night time. it's happen after complete all region and all cult outpost

I am playing on PS4 currently in henbane river.

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    A fix is coming in a future title update for this issue, really sorry about the inconvenience until then

That day night bug fix better hurry up!

il be happy wen the father strikes down all evil and patches game to fix all sinners lol

still nothing is fixed.

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    A fix is coming in an upcoming patch!

We have been waiting for two weeks now and everyone is really pissed off, my friend I’m playing with deleted the game because of this....

Greg bryk would not be happy about this

If he knew about this suffering and how pissed we all are about NOT HAVING a fix for day night patch fix for farcry 5 uk and ive found new bugs as well and 1s that need a fix straght away ubisoft you cant just say a fix it coming in a update we gamers need dates to when and i dunno like progress on how fixes are coming along

1 some npc enemys stand in a t pose cant kill them
    2 when respawned in co op game i layed sideways cant move i just frozen i had to reload the dam game
    3 the blue thingy above co op partner disappears to top left screen had to reload game and rejoin friend
    4 the shooting gallery i exploded a truck and it triggerd the level 3 round my friend punched me in game same error
    5 when i join a co op friend day night fine but still broken in single player mode for me and alot of friends ps4 im in uk
    6 game still frozen at night for alot of ppl if the day night thing was working we'd see moving clouds etc
    7 nick rye's plane in co op gets stuck in a tree same with enemy plane

And like the last comment you can plainly see everyone is very pissed off now so im upgrading everyones pissed off to a mega pissed off sorry ubisoft but till everything is fixed ul just get more and more complaining from everyone . I hate to think what bugs will be stuffed in the crew 2 day 1 with a patch that dont fix jack poop

I have suggestion ubisoft instead of saying fix will be in next update just keep us informed on patch progress till we get ps4 patch uk usa etc

to care or not too care Ubisoft

Originally Posted by RichyDCool Go to original post
    If he knew about this suffering and how pissed we all are about NOT HAVING a fix for day night patch fix for farcry 5 uk and ive found new bugs as well and 1s that need a fix straght away ubisoft you cant just say a fix it coming in a update we gamers need dates to when and i dunno like progress on how fixes are coming along

1 some npc enemys stand in a t pose cant kill them
    2 when respawned in co op game i layed sideways cant move i just frozen i had to reload the dam game
    3 the blue thingy above co op partner disappears to top left screen had to reload game and rejoin friend
    4 the shooting gallery i exploded a truck and it triggerd the level 3 round my friend punched me in game same error
    5 when i join a co op friend day night fine but still broken in single player mode for me and alot of friends ps4 im in uk
    6 game still frozen at night for alot of ppl if the day night thing was working we'd see moving clouds etc
    7 nick rye's plane in co op gets stuck in a tree same with enemy plane

And like the last comment you can plainly see everyone is very pissed off now so im upgrading everyones pissed off to a mega pissed off sorry ubisoft but till everything is fixed ul just get more and more complaining from everyone . I hate to think what bugs will be stuffed in the crew 2 day 1 with a patch that dont fix jack poop

I have suggestion ubisoft instead of saying fix will be in next update just keep us informed on patch progress till we get ps4 patch uk usa etc
    Crap isn’t it .....you get the same old excuse
    ‘ we are aware of this issue ‘ yet do sod all about it,what do they care about game campaign ,all Ubisoft cares about is Multiplayer,when they’ve made enough £$ then maybe just maybe they will fix the issues they know about ,the Ubisoft direct contact email is a scripted response as well always the same BS just a different made up name.

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We do not have a date. Keep updated on the forums!