Viragoxv535's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Originally Posted by GameGuru2018 Go to original post
    What surroundings?
    You need to know how to distinguish a true claim from a false one.
    How it's not done: linking to a video, telling anecdotes.
    How it is done: checking out if it's been published in a respectable peer-reviewed journal at first and then judged on by scientific consensus later.

If you don't have science backing up your claims, stop wasting our time. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Viragoxv535 Go to original post
    If you don't have science backing up your claims, stop wasting our time. Thank you.

It can be said about any, scientifically not proven, subtle thing.

First of all and most of all about Religion. That is a pure deception. Something that will never be proven. And never was.

Unlike religion such subtle things as extrasensory, telekinesis, hypnosis......had real physical carriers, real people.
    There were many cases when astrology and numerology predicted everything correctly. Just to the date of death or birth.
    It couldn't be just a coincidence.

People are ready to believe in any trash but leave behind something that has all rights on existance.

As for our daily life...... I would warn you against going to astrologers or listening astrology at all!

Because - 90% it is fake!

But astrology itself is not a fake. Universe affects us. We don't live isolated, in vacuum.
    It's rather compicated science and in different part of the world can take various forms.
    For example, Tibetan Astrology.....

It reminds me of the sasquatch discussion.

Unlike sasquatch to catch a real astrologer will be easier! You should travel a bit.

But Varify!

Viragoxv535's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    I said no anecdotes and no videos and what does this person do? Yeah.... Some people will never get it...

By the way, one of Far Cry characters may be a fan of astrology.

Imagine, some brutal, bulky dude believing in astrology like a little housewife.....

On the eve of a military operation.... "What?! What raid?! Are you kidding?! Saturn is entering into the constellation of a Taurus! .....Bad,bad day for me!"

He can constantly use vague astrology terms and get on our nerves.

"Decreasing moon...Sh..! I'm not so good today. Sorry!"

And, on the contrary, he could be foolishly brave and bold in auspicious astrological days.

Astrology and anecdotes, astrology and Far Cry complement each other.

I am more than sure that the time it takes for night to change to day will not be affected in any way. Most likely just a graphic bug. I think you should not worry about it, because in a future update this will definitely be fixed. Perhaps this bug has already been fixed, and you just have not updated the game. Check for updates on the official site or in the app. If this was the game's intention, there would be quite a few quests related to it. For example, something about astrology, stars, or numerology. By the way, I think with numerology I would do very easily, since I know about the existence of the site https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.co...r-333-meaning/. But unfortunately, these quests are not in the game and I think will not appear soon ...