Monson74's Avatar Senior Member
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4324534.stm

Estimated 20.000 dead & growing - 4.000.000 homeless.

Monson74's Avatar Senior Member
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4324534.stm

Estimated 20.000 dead & growing - 4.000.000 homeless.

Aaron_GT's Avatar Senior Member
    It seems to be shaping up to be a bad 12 months for disasters

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes it is indeed terrible.. so much suffering for a people that have so little

I wonder what Al Jihad will blame this one on, they said the Hurricanes in America were God punishing the unjust infidels.... As this one is more or less on their Home patch, one wonders what they will try to blame this on

pray for them. its been a rough year so far.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taylortony:

I wonder what Al Jihad will blame this one on, they said the Hurricanes in America were God punishing the unjust infidels.... As this one is more or less on their Home patch, one wonders what they will try to blame this on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they will say the west did it with some super weapon to punish them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taylortony:

I wonder what Al Jihad will blame this one on, they said the Hurricanes in America were God punishing the unjust infidels.... As this one is more or less on their Home patch, one wonders what they will try to blame this on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive seen the news on tv about the earthquake and I lost my words to describe what I felt... 25000 dead so far...

Anyway, about the claims,...

It never stop to saddens me whenever a small factions of the "so-they-called-themself religious" using any and every disaster that happens to "other" people as God punishment "for them". Clearly shows that the level of ignorance in those "so-they-called-themself religious" is enormous.

It's also never stop to saddens me that those groups took terms and words from the holy Quran and twisted those words for their agenda. I bet most people in the west assume the word "jihad" as "holy war", instead of its true meaning that is "to strive, struggle". Do any you know that starting from last week for a full month, I'm on my biggest jihad? Im on my fasting season, and this is truly a struggle - the biggest struggle. Struggle against myself.

It's also never stop to saddens me that they're using those terms and deliberately twisted the meaning of verses from Quran and the sayings from the prophet to trick innocent youths to do their dirty works for them, as what has happened just a week ago in my country.

I still remember what my parents taught me when I was a kid that whenever you pointed a finger to someone, you should noted that you got four other fingers pointed back at you. Too bad for them it doesnt matter, because any wrongs that happened to them are always "other people's mistakes to us".

Ignorances everywhere... The west "assumes" anything middle eastern/south asian.. or dare I say "Islamic" as bearded terrorist carrying AK-47 and RPGs in the streets while those so-they-called-themself-religious "assumes" anything western as evil... My dear God, im getting tired of all this

Sorry for my rants folks... I just couldnt stand not to write about this...

Carry on.

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    there are those in pakistan doing alot on the americans side on the "war on terror" actully

alot of dead

i feel harsh in saying it, but hopefully it was those annoying ppl who ring up to try and sell u stuff that died .

The scary thing is that I keep have nightmares about a big tsunami hitting Britain, and the last one was just Thursday past.

I just hope that a certain bin man got caught up in a land slide hitting his cave.

I wonder what Al Jihad will blame this one on, they said the Hurricanes in America were God punishing the unjust infidels.... As this one is more or less on their Home patch, one wonders what they will try to blame this on [/QUOTE]

???????????????????????????????????????
    I just wonder