I can't start the game

I can't get the game to start. It launches, and claims to be running but the screen is black. I can alt-tab out (it takes a while) but that's it. I can then force quit the game but I can't ever get it to actually run correctly and be able to see anything useful.

I have adjusted my binary files to run under admin mode. I adjusted compatibility mode to Windows 8. Nothing seemed to work.

I would try to start in windows mode but I can't find a setting to do that.

I'm running Windows 10, GTX 1080, latest drivers.

I can provide a dxdiag if needed.

Same here !!!! cant start the game. After installation, the launcher Screen come and said, direct X install. After that... nothing. I repair the Game installation. Nothing. i re-install the game... nothing.

oh... the different to njfife... i become no black screen. i become only the endless loading launcher Screen Farcry5.
    Adminmode, firewall offline, new driver... not happend

I'm having this same issue, I installed the game, click play, the Direct 11 stuff is installed and then an endless loading screen. I'm trying everything I can think of. I didn't have this problem before Uplay became Ubisoft Connect.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Arusmis Go to original post
    I'm having this same issue, I installed the game, click play, the Direct 11 stuff is installed and then an endless loading screen. I'm trying everything I can think of. I didn't have this problem before Uplay became Ubisoft Connect.
    Hey there, please try not to bump threads that are this old! Please run through all of the steps in this guide, and if the issue persists, feel free to open a new thread.