Cant play game after Credits.

In the final mission I chose to walk away. When I viewed the credits and returned to the main menu, I tried to go back into the game and mess around for a bit. Once I loaded in the credits started rolling again. At the moment I have no way of playing the game after completing the story. Can I please get some help with this?

Same problem, seen a lot of people reporting the same problem all over the internet. Fix this Ubisoft

It's a known issue and they already said it will be addressed and fixed in an upcoming patch.

After looking into it for a while today my best guess is that the patch will roll out between today and April 3rd (The day Live Events begin).

Any news on a fix for this ? More and more people are reporting the same problem

Are you guys saying that you can't complete unfinished story missions or side missions after the credits roll? Is it possible to hold off fighting the final boss fight or are you authomatically thrown right into it? I've read that for Faith and Jacob, you don't have a choice and the game automatically makes you fight them when the resistance points are full. But for John, you have a choice of when you want to fight him. So you could finish up any incomplete missions before fighting John. What's the case for the final boss fight (I'm assuming it's Joseph). Do you have a choice of when to fight him or are you automatically forced to fight him like Faith & Jacob?

I never saw a far cry game with so many bugs its sad and weak weapon selection its a great game just needs a lot of tlc and patching

Originally Posted by Derpeh71 Go to original post
    In the final mission I chose to walk away. When I viewed the credits and returned to the main menu, I tried to go back into the game and mess around for a bit. Once I loaded in the credits started rolling again. At the moment I have no way of playing the game after completing the story. Can I please get some help with this?
    Had the same issue - just completely exit the game and uplay launcher and log back in, then you can continue where you left off, at least it worked for me

Originally Posted by GypsyGoos3 Go to original post
    Had the same issue - just completely exit the game and uplay launcher and log back in, then you can continue where you left off, at least it worked for me
    That doesnt work on PS4 unfortunatly, I hope it gets fixed fast

Still no fix for this I guess I want to start the final missions butvik holding off now :/