I have the same problem. I play on PC. I have the last version of Far Cry 5 using the software Uplay on Windows 10 64bits.

When I start the game, I click on "continue", then there are the credits never ending, and when I press the "ESC key", it does nothing.

Please help.

WTF, you just have to keep the "ESC key" pressed for several seconds to quit the credits. LOL

It's working now, thanks.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by c0c0du43 Go to original post
    WTF, you just have to keep the "ESC key" pressed for several seconds to quit the credits. LOL

It's working now, thanks.
    Ok i can confirm that the trick.

Press ESC several seconds ans you can go out.

Thanks !

hdme's Avatar Member
    Yes I'm reviving an old thread. It should've been fixed by now, Ubisoft, 2 YEARS LATER.

On PC. What's the deal with doing the "Leave" ending in FC5, getting to the credits, pressing Esc then Continue and I'm back at the beginning of the mission? Umpteen times?

I want to replay the outposts and now I can't because of some glitch? And I've tried the Resist option just in case that will finish the game for me, not doing it, too hard. Anyway, Leave shouldn't glitch in the first place!

Answers please.

hdme's Avatar Member
    *And I've tried the options mentioned in this thread.

No go.

Edit:

And this does not work (from the Resolved Issues thread in the Player Support forum). Just tried it and walked for over 600 metres, although my problem is the Continue issue, not infinite credit loop:

[PC/PS4/XONE] Infinite credit loop when selecting “Walk away” at start of Mission “Where it all began”
    Description: Player stuck in an infinite credit loop after picking the "Walk away" option at the beginning of the misison..
    Workaround: Avoid fast travelling to Joseph's Compound AND chose the "Walk Away" option. If you walk or drive to the Compound, there shouldn't be any issue

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456