xCherrYXx's Avatar Junior Member
    At this point I'd just accept the last achievement I now can't get because of it 😩😩😩 chose walk away, loaded it back up and a few seconds later skips to credits, tried everything! 😩 I knew choosing that option wasn't the right thing, so kicking myself 😩

Fix this glitch DEVELOPERS

I've been waiting 3 weeks for an update patiently and it's starting to piss me off for spending 60 on a game that won't let me play it. Put 30 hours into it and I won't repeat all the side missions and upgrade my guy again. If this is not fixed, I'm not buying the next Ubisoft game. I was thinking about putting more money into this game for the season pass but looks like I'm not doing that or buying anything from Ubisoft till this is fixed!!

I'm on 55+ hours with all the prepper locations and fish caught. It really sucks. It also keeps resetting my arcade rank, I literally had to get from 1 to 20 in one night so I could get that achievement, it's such a shame this is spoiling an otherwise good game.

Make noise

Anybody who is looking at this form and having the same problem make sure to leave a comment. The more people we have in this the likely hood of this getting fixed. Bc Ubisoft is not going to make this there top priority if not and doesn't care bc they are trying to sell there season pass. Maybe they should put more time into the base game before release instead of add-ons just a thought.

Same problem here with the PC version.

Very VERY annoying.

So Ubisoft, if you read this, do slove this ASAP please

Fixed!!

Thanks all fixed with latest patch!!!

Can confirm that the update fixed it! Finally got 100% and to see the ending! Hallelujah

Still runs the credits here after starting the game.

How do i install the patch?
    Does the game installs the patch itself or do i have to do that manually?

Hello,

I just finished the game, and i am stuck to the never ending credits.
    I have the latest patch that come with Uplay.

Does anybody have a fix for this ?

Thanks for your help.

Copycat

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    What version of Far Cry 5 are you running? This is an older issue, and I wasn't aware of anyone still having troubles with it.