How...

On PS4, I chose to 'resist' and my flatmate chose to 'walk away'. My save is fine and I'm able to keep playing, whereas his save is fried, exactly as all of you have said. The airdrop (or standard fast travel) trick hasn't worked.

I'm a noob programmer and even I know the importance of having tests... especially the edge cases...

Unbelievable that this is a problem for such a huge developer.

So stupid

This glitch is ridiculous. How does this slip by. I just wanna play the game I spent $60 on. I love how Ubisoft support chat for some reason is ďunavailableĒ whenever they have a major problem in one of their games. Fix this **** now Ubisoft.

Xbox One - Walk Away

Yeah Iím having this issue. Chose to walk away, and now my save keeps bringing up the credits so now Iím stuck in a loop. Fix this please as I wanted to complete the side missions, this is just embarrassing.

Same problem

I have the same problem on XboxOne. I tried quick traveling, air dropping, quitting the mission, restarting the check point, going through credits multiple times, going into Arcade, and Iíve even uninstalled and reinstalled the game to make sure my version was up to date. Nothing worked.

I guess Iíll just restart my game that I sunk days into and paid $80 (gold edition) for.

Ubisoft ****ing sucks!

How the **** does Ubisoft overlook this ****. Spent 60$ on this game and loved it. I chose the walk away ending so I could do the other one later and see both, but I got the credit repeat glitch. I'm done.

I found a solution!

So I had the same issue, tried all the workarounds posted and nothing worked.

I know this might not be ideal for everyone but here is how I fixed the end credits issue on ps4.

I closed far cry, went to data management and downloaded a save from last night from my ps+ cloud storage, overwrite save on playstation!

Bam, back to where I saved last night, sure I have to do some quests to get back, but better than losing whole save.

Hope this helps everyone

PS ubisoft - give me a job fixing your mess

Originally Posted by Meearsy28 Go to original post
    So I had the same issue, tried all the workarounds posted and nothing worked.

I know this might not be ideal for everyone but here is how I fixed the end credits issue on ps4.

I closed far cry, went to data management and downloaded a save from last night from my ps+ cloud storage, overwrite save on playstation!

Bam, back to where I saved last night, sure I have to do some quests to get back, but better than losing whole save.

Hope this helps everyone

PS ubisoft - give me a job fixing your mess
    How did you find seperate saves? All mine are lumped into one file and I can access the file. Maybe break down exactly what tabs you went to please? Good job on fixing the bug!

Fix walk through

Originally Posted by jpizzo420 Go to original post
    How did you find seperate saves? All mine are lumped into one file and I can access the file. Maybe break down exactly what tabs you went to please? Good job on fixing the bug!
    No problem at all :

I went to settings, application saved data management, saved data in online storage, download to system, far cry 5, then I have 2 options in there. For me I have one from last night (before final mission), and one from a while back. I picked the most recent one then hit download, overwrite save, and that was it.

If stuck still, add me on psn and will try walk you through over chat: Meearsy-28

Didnít work

Originally Posted by Meearsy28 Go to original post
    No problem at all :

I went to settings, application saved data management, saved data in online storage, download to system, far cry 5, then I have 2 options in there. For me I have one from last night (before final mission), and one from a while back. I picked the most recent one then hit download, overwrite save, and that was it.

If stuck still, add me on psn and will try walk you through over chat: Meearsy-28
    I attempted to use this fix, but it didnít work. Seems to only be a fix if you have JUST encountered the glitch.

Same loop ending credits

Have tried many solutions but nothing works,hours have been put into playing to get the ending and achievements.needs a fixing