Pls ubi Patch

Originally Posted by Tbbgeezer Go to original post
    I've tried so many times to respawn, I'm experiencing the exact same glitch. I haven't tried to airdrop yet, but how could Ubi miss this giant flat liner?!
    Yeh same just hoping Patch will Come today or tomorrow because i wann’s play the events

Disapointed

From a french player, sorry for language mistakes but: i was thought be alone have this problem but here i can see not,when i choose the walk away after the credits i pressed continue and so disapointed by a bug making roll credits again and again i tried everything including quit mission/restart the last checkpoint/airdrop but nothing works, the game is beautiful and it was a real pleasure to finish it but as great it was, as great is my disappointment...

End loop glitch

I chose the "walk away" ending hoping I could later do the original ending of the game but I and many other players have experienced this sort of loop glitch. I really wanted to experience the other ending myself As Well as completing all side quests but it's a shame thus glitch ruined it.

Far Cry 5 Alt. Glitch

Same thing happened to me. I knew the main ending was going to be climatic, so I wanted to do the alternate first. And now I can't even play the true ending of the game. I'm so mad right now. Really hope they fix it soon. I've tried fast traveling, air drop, you name it. I'm so irritated.

Credit loop glitch still not fixed *updated*

Just downloaded a new 500mb update for Far Cry 5 on Xbox One, and the credit loop bug is still breaking my game. I literally can't play my campaign anymore Ubisoft please fix this.

*Update*
    A Ubisoft Support employee just informed me that this patch does prevent any further save from being affected by the bug, but it doesn't guarantee a fix for saves currently affected.

So you mean we are screwed?

So there is no way to fix this and have to re-do everything...nice one ubisoft.

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer
    Hello all,

the issue should have been fixed with the TU4. Please make sure you DL the patch and restarted your game after.

If you still experience the issue however, I would like to ask you a couple more information so that our team can look into it:
    - could you send your save files to our support team HERE
    You can let them know that Laureline asked you to send the files, and they should get in touch with me about it
    - could you also explain precisely in your ticket to the support what you were doing when it happened?
    - your platform is of course an important info
    - if you are a PC player, your DxDiad and MSinfo would also help! - more info HERE

thanks a lot for your help! And sorry for the inconvenience

Far Cry 5 on Xbox One still broken after patch

Hate to say the patch NEVER fixed anything related to the credit scene loop bug ... Not even a way to tell if patch was installed as my system is set to do this automatically... But nothing has changed even after trying the suggestions of dropping in etc.. ... Ubisoft broke the game , now the patch is a failure

Still have ending loop bug

Originally Posted by Ubi-JollyCharly Go to original post
    Hello all,

the issue should have been fixed with the TU4. Please make sure you DL the patch and restarted your game after.

If you still experience the issue however, I would like to ask you a couple more information so that our team can look into it:
    - could you send your save files to our support team HERE
    You can let them know that Laureline asked you to send the files, and they should get in touch with me about it
    - could you also explain precisely in your ticket to the support what you were doing when it happened?
    - your platform is of course an important info
    - if you are a PC player, your DxDiad and MSinfo would also help! - more info HERE

thanks a lot for your help! And sorry for the inconvenience
    I have completed the game on PS4, I chose the “walk away” ending and now no matter what I do continue if the game causes the credits to start every time is there any update on a fix? Or did I waste hours of my time trying to do every side quest.

Still having issue with credits glitch

Downloaded patch, still having issue with jumping to credits after 3 sec of gameplay. How was this bug missed?