Well, we know that Lucy and Desmond are Assassins. At least their ancestors were, or they just got in the clan. But are Rebecca, the woman behind the Animus 2.0, and Shaun, the historican, Assassins or are they "just" helpers?

Well, we know that Lucy and Desmond are Assassins. At least their ancestors were, or they just got in the clan. But are Rebecca, the woman behind the Animus 2.0, and Shaun, the historican, Assassins or are they "just" helpers?

NuclearFuss's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes they're fellow Assassins.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:
    Yes they're fellow Assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fellow assassins?
    You know something I know not, my friend.

Please tell.
    Where have you aquireth this info?

Rebecca, Shaun and Lucy help Desmond with the Animus 2.0... and this has been confirmed so you don't have to doubt that they are Assassins. I'll post a link if I can find it (or have time...)

CRUDFACE's Avatar Senior Member
    I always wondered if Lucy's ancestors were assassins...we don't really know, but I could imagine Rebecca kicking some @ss. I can't stop wondering if you inherit the assassin position/can get in trough initiation and other stuff

Rebecca, she'd be awesome in a fight. But Shaun-y?

Br0n0's Avatar Banned
    who the hell is Rebbecca. please someone post a pic of her and tell me who she is

Rebecca is the black-haired girl shown in some of the latest videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...seks&feature=related - Posted by TheSpectator in the video thread. *CONTAINS SPOLIERS*

Our guess is she'll be the new main operator of the Animus since it looks like Lucy will be more of a field agent sorta person this time round.

Br0n0's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HewieAlbino:
    Rebecca is the black-haired girl shown in some of the latest videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...seks&feature=related - Posted by TheSpectator in the video thread. *CONTAINS SPOLIERS*

Our guess is she'll be the new main operator of the Animus since it looks like Lucy will be more of a field agent sorta person this time round. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the url did not work but thanks anyway