🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Grace Under Fire Glitch?

For some reason, on the mission 'Grace under fire" Grace does not show up at the church when I go there, she is nowhere on the roof, my friend is also having the same problem? is this a regular issue and is there any kind of Fixes?

Me too

I am having the same Issue I have been going back and forth and rekilling everyone and she not there. Shes on the map though. I did not get the mission to you get Grace Under Fire when you go to the church or dose it send you to the church?

UbiDomZ's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello! Could you try reloading from the last checkpoint or fast traveling away and returning to the mission area? Please let me know if that works for you!

I'm having the same issue, I've tried restarting checkpoint and fast traveling away and she's still not at the church.

Area Boss

You have to kill John Seed and her quest will show up on the map.

Yep, I’m having the exact same issue

Update: I had acquired the mission for Grace but didn’t try that mission until after I got the one to kill John Seed. Once I killed John and returned to the church, she was there. So that fixed the issue for me.

Necro-post but I found this because my game "glitched".

For the record, if you go to Grace early on before the John Seed story progresses you can get her as a companion early on. At some point during John's main story you cannot unlock Grace until after John is beaten. I actually unlocked Grace before Nick in a previous save game, before I ever started John's story.

Just wanted to clear this up for anyone else that comes on this post for the same search of a "Grace glitch".