[EDITOR] Mouse seem to jump a bit around.

The mouse seem to jump a bit around when using paint tool, and when right clicking to look around, it suddenly jumps to a random location. I also wish there was a way to change sensetivity in the editor.

And. please make it possible to do wider roads than 8. Please at least double it to 16. The highway texture, is shrunk across one axis on max width even.
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...s-we-can-place

It might be because, I have the mouse acceleration disabled in windows, but it seems to be on in the editor anyway. And it acts a bit strange

Ubi-Rufus's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Does enabling mouse acceleration change anything? Which mouse are you using?

Is there any way you could provide a video of this happening?

I can do a video of it happening, it happens with both of my mice/mouses. I really dislike mouse acceleration, but I will test if it happens when it's enabled.

It feels like it sometimes re-center the cursor if I right-click to control the camera and that's why it jumps. Similar/same thing happened in the farcry 4 editor by the way.

Generic Grass is also grey, instead of green
    Just to report it.
    I'll post a video tomorrow. It happens randomly

Originally Posted by Ubi-Rufus Go to original post
    Does enabling mouse acceleration change anything? Which mouse are you using?

Is there any way you could provide a video of this happening?
    Forgot to say which mouse, I'm using a Logitech G703.
    I did a video of it happening multiple times now. It jumps to different locations, both when using the camera, and while I'm using the terrain editor in the end. It also happens when placing objects some times. It seems to happen at a moment where I either Right-click, or when I left-click. Not every time, but at random times. Often enough for it to be very annoying.
    It does not happen ingame.

Video can be seen here as soon as it's processed.
    https://youtu.be/504x_W6wT8E

Could also add that I wish there existed doors that could be opened without windows in them. Currently all dynamic doors has windows in them.

bump, still happening