I didn't get actions unlocked even if i complete them..

So i was playing a game (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood) and i in-game unlocked action"Welcome" (Play the game) as soon as i looked in the launcher "Welcome" action is still locked. I've tried to do more actions ("Show me the money"; "Prefectionist"): it's same: i got the actions in-game, but not in the launcher. I've noticed that "Multiplayer", Extras -> "Exclusive content" and "Ubisoft Club" tabs are gray-ish colour. As o try to tap on multiplayer it says "Logging in to Ubisoft server, please wait" and after a few seconds it says "The Ubisoft server is not available at this time. Please try again later.". So that means, that the game (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood) is running offline. So i've tried to disable firewall, because i thought internet could not contact with the server. Still same. Actions locked. I've tried to do other things but they didn't work too. I've sent a ticket to Ubisoft support and messaged Ubisoft support about the problem. It's still the first day, but no response. What a nightmare...

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Griciukas588! Sorry to hear about this - it looks like your submitted support case was closed inadvertently, so I've reopened it and alerted the correct team to investigate this then get back to you. Thanks for your patience!
     1 people found this helpful

In other forums ubi support sayed try these and these steps, but they didn't work for me (opening specific ports step was too confusing to me, so i skipped it :/). I see you online, could you help me with this problem?

Thanks for your patience Griciukas588! Our team will get back to you via email on your open support case.

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with in the mean time.

Yeah, in email it's saying the case is closed and the issue is "resolved", but when i've checked the case it shows that it's still open.

No problem. I'll close this thread in the mean time as you already have an active discussion in the Technical Support section.