Can others see you achievements?

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the whole Uplay achievement thing. As far as I can tell, there's absolutely no way for anyone to see other peoples achievements? When I do a profile search (https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/profile/username) for my friends account I can't see anything but stats, and vise versa. Even when using the Uplay PC App I can't seem to view my friends achievements.

Am I overlooking something? Isn't displaying your achievements a big part of the allure?

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey Oakclaw,

Other than Ubisoft Club badges no this is not currently possible. We do have a "Profile Page" on the Uplay PC roadmap, in which we could implement features such as this. If there's anything else you'd like to see on such page please feel free to share!

Thanks

Thanks for the response. Just to be clear, I like it the way it is. I don't want others to see my achievements.

Hi,

some gamers would actually like if it were possible to opt-in to have achievements visible in public (or at least be visible through API). That is especially gamers having accounts on achievement-tracking sites, some of which aim to support tracking (/leaderboards) for every gaming client - and in case of Uplay the issue came up of challenges being accessible per profile but not so achievements. So if there still is a PC roadmap or similar, it would be nice if that feature could be considered.

How you guys didn't add this as your very first feature since adding profiles is truly flummoxing. More than anything people would rather show off their achievements among anything else. My profile URL doesn't seem to work, either. I used to purchase physical editions of your games FC3, FC4, Asassains Creed Black Flag, Watch Dogs etc, but I do so no longer because it meant not having the game on Steam and having to use your launcher. I will [I]always[/I pay extra for the luxury of having the game on Steam.