Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Maintenance - March 29th, 2018 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Thursday, March 29th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 2 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

Maybe you should google what "weekly" means.
     3 people found this helpful

I think weekly must mean anytime in the week that they want.
     1 people found this helpful

Yup, even if it's 3 days in a week too, right, ma'am?
     1 people found this helpful

nice, so ubi servers want to be a buzzkill for the division 2, keep it up. So definitely not buying the division.

Originally Posted by Z_I_M_M_E_R Go to original post
    Maybe you should google what "weekly" means.
    Originally Posted by AmaraTheSilent Go to original post
    I think weekly must mean anytime in the week that they want.
    Originally Posted by Z_I_M_M_E_R Go to original post
    Yup, even if it's 3 days in a week too, right, ma'am?
    Yeah, I'm getting really sick, and tired of this. I only get a chance to play a couple nights a week, if that, and it seems every time I try to play, it's shut down for maintenance. I get home 30mins before maintenance time, and it's really ****ing frustrating that I go to play and I'm hit with "servers shutting down in 30mins", and end up not playing at all. I'm about ready to give up, and uninstall.

This is absolutely ridiculous, for a game that's 2 years old, you shouldn't have to do maintenance every 3 days. Get your crap together.

I was interested in TD2, but now I am most definitely not at all. Can't keep the first one working, 2 years later, is a bad bad sign.

"Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses."

Like last time? I don't understand you guys, you wanna lose your gamers? Thats why I will not buy The Division 2 at full price, you dont deserve it, never will.

Thank you ubisoft for maintenance.
    Kepp on maintaining. Have your time, do not hurry.
    After more than 2 years you are maintaining the game every 3-4 days, nice. It is time of GE, so don't let players farm too much.
    Weirdest AAA Game product in industry.
    So did I bought 2 years ago a raw unfinished not-ready-to-play pre-beta called "The Division game" from you?

Originally Posted by viktor88cs Go to original post
    "Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses."

Like last time? I don't understand you guys, you wanna lose your gamers? Thats why I will not buy The Division 2 at full price, you dont deserve it, never will.
    Right? They don't even give updates aside from the first post, and most of the time the maintenance lasts longer than the estimated time. The game is 2 years old and they're still having 2-4hour outages every 3-4 days. Absolutely ridiculous.

Maintenance is a good thing right?

Well I was pretty hyped to get up and play the division abit since it was on sale and bought it a few days ago. Turns out there's a maintenance . As long as it'll help the community I'll be glad but alot of people seem abit angry about it. I read that there's a maintenance about every week.

Anyways love the game.
    Hope the maintenance does it's job (not that I notice any bugs or something or performance issues right before the maintenance)