Hello

Do you need to play Assasins Creed 1 before you play with Ezio in 2 and Brotherhood

Hello

Do you need to play Assasins Creed 1 before you play with Ezio in 2 and Brotherhood

And it's not AC3, it's AC: Brotherhood..

DeafAtheist's Avatar Senior Member
    Not really. Ubisoft makes the games pretty accessible to new players so one could get into AC2 or ACB without having played earlier titles, but I'd recommend people at least play AC2 since it includes both Ezio's and Desmond's backgrounds. I'd really only recommend that new players to the franchise play AC1 if they play AC2 1st and they like it because AC2 is a much more enjoyable game experience because it's not as repetitive as AC1 is.

Ask yourself this.

Would you be satisfied with watching a movie from the middle to the end?

i would say yes. that video does explain it but actually playing the game explains alot more. but i mean its not expensive either the game is 15-20 dollars so pick it up then

Nick1021's Avatar Banned
    Don't play 1, it's horrible. But you should play 2 before ac:b

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
    Don't play 1, it's horrible. But you should play 2 before <STRIKE>ac:b</STRIKE> AC: Brotherhood </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't say it right away without thinking..

The first AC was like an experiment or a prototype.
    It was originally an idea for a PoP game.

And when I first played AC, I loved it.
    I ignored the repetitiveness and I didn't even notice it.
    No matter what you will say, AC was the one who started this wonderful franchise.

Nick1021's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
    Don't play 1, it's horrible. But you should play 2 before <STRIKE>ac:b</STRIKE> AC: Brotherhood </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't say it right away without thinking..

The first AC was like an experiment or a prototype.
    It was originally an idea for a PoP game.

And when I first played AC, I loved it.
    I ignored the repetitiveness and I didn't even notice it.
    No matter what you will say, AC was the one who started this wonderful franchise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Sure, without ac1 their would be no ac2. But in ac1 the guards were so bad. Like: They would block my hidden blade even though they have no suspicion of me what so ever. And I could just come up to a commander while he is talking to his guards and just stab him and no-one would suspect me, then I go away for 5 minutes and I decide to walk by the dead body(their were other civilians) and they would just start attacking me.

And it was VERY repetitive, I had it for 2 years. And I tried to beat it 5 times but I just couldn't, it was very very very boring.