[BUG] Holland Valley Silo's

I have 13/14 silos according to the quest tracker, but I just spent the past 2 hours checking all the locations and even following a guide and they are all blown up but I still only have 13/14 completed. This really sucks because im 51/52 for the missions in that area as well!

Same Problem here...got 13\14...all places are cleared and all blown up...but this mission don't end...

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys, thanks for reporting this! If you have any screenshots or further information, please share it

Also bugged for me

@ubisofttofu Same thing for me. Went to all 14 silos, all 14 destroyed. Double checked and went to them all again and counted again lol.

Same thing for me,have 13/14 ,double checked to see if they are destroyed,but i haven't kept track if one was bugged and didn't count when i destroyed it unfortunately.

BuckZ57's Avatar Junior Member
    I have the same bug on Xbox

Okay I'm glad it's not just me that has been having the same problem - it is killing my OCD - same problem as the rest - PC

Same problem for me. I'm guessing it has something to do with me blowing up a silo before getting the mission? I know I blew up the orchard one before taking the mission.

Same problem here

Same problem here AAA game ? Really ?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►