Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager

Steam Availability Issues in Asia & Oceania *UPDATED 15:30 CET*

Hello everyone,

We are aware of an issue in countries in Asia & Oceania affecteing customers' ability to purchase the game on Steam in the hours since launch.

We are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Apologies to all who have been affected by this issue and thank you for your patience.

The Far Cry Community Team

Update: This issue should be resolved at 5pm CET today.

Again, thank you very much for your patience.

Update: This issue is now resolved!

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
     4 people found this helpful

I'm sorry your mistaking me for someone with patience.... its answers I want no company speel
     3 people found this helpful

Why???

Today i got into fight wirh my boss , skipped the gym and ignored my half broken teeth to be fixed To play this Game >> what i get for that NOT RELEASED WTF !!!!!!!
     5 people found this helpful

Zahraan

I don't know if the issues are related but, I had pre-ordered the deluxe version and I pre-downloaded it. I know that the release date is on the 27th of March, which is today, but on my steam page it says that the release date is on the 10th of April.

Same issue, still cant launch the game having pre loaded it

I am having the same issue

nsuter's Avatar Junior Member
    @UbisoftSupport hello, about 30 mins ago I spent 100 coins to get the 20% discount code but it’s not letting me use it when I go to purchase far cry 5 gold, any advice? The 100 coins has been taken from my account. (In the USA).

Pre-load

I've already bought Far Cry 5 and Pre-Loaded the game but it still saying ''this game is still not released. it will be unlocked and available for play on its official release day.'' i don't know if its b/c i'm in Asia or if i'm having a different issue
     2 people found this helpful

Qdarks's Avatar Junior Member

Is it gonna be available on uplay for mideast gamers?

since steam says its april 10, can we buy it now from uplay? i dont need (or want)the arabic localization.

cannot download far cry 5

I saw that you cannot buy it off steam so i tried to buy it off your official website it worked but now its not showing up on uplay to download it..??

Expected time until fix?

Hey! You've probably gotten this question a million times already but is there an expected time window for when this will be fixed? The reviews are looking really good and I'm excited to play it, just wondering if I should be waiting by my computer or if I should give up on having any chance of playing it tomorrow (****ty Australian internet and all)

Originally Posted by Ubi-CJ Go to original post
    Hello everyone,

We are aware of an issue in countries in Asia & Oceania affecteing customers' ability to purchase the game on Steam in the hours since launch.

We are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Apologies to all who have been affected by this issue and thank you for your patience.

The Far Cry Community Team
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►