Fix for ps4 pro and probably other platforms!

Okay, so I don't know if you still have that problem just as I had, but for me, joining a friends coop-session and then reentering my own game, allowed the sun to finally rise again for me. Fixed it on PS4 Pro so far... hope I was able to help anyone with that annoying bug

Edit: you may have to try it more than once

stuck in night after gamecompletion

iam stuck in night after gamecompletion. after i complete the story and choose to ressist against father.. now its all dark ingame all of the time
     1 people found this helpful

Game stuck in night mode ps4 pro

My game is stuck in night mode. I've tried joining friends sessions and 'returning back to my own game I've done it multiple times and still stuck in night mode. This needs to be sorted! 4k graphics all for a game to be buggy! Sort it out !

The same Bug for me

Its always night. A dont know if I should continue or wait for patch

Here permanently night too. At my game start this after the last mission with John.

PC i4670, 16GB RAM, Win10, GTX970, drivers are actual

Originally Posted by OMGitsChewbacca Go to original post
    iam stuck in night after gamecompletion. after i complete the story and choose to ressist against father.. now its all dark ingame all of the time
    Did you try my suggestion?

Ps4 pro night mode fix

I've been stuck in night mode for around 5 6 hours within that time I mostly hunted and fished but I liberated an outpost and the night cycle changed back to sun light, as the cut seen was day time and my game changed back to normal.

Hope this helps.

thlp's Avatar Junior Member
    I think it's random because it happened me after the Faith Story Mission.

If you were going to make this bug, why did you remove the Spend time function(sleep)?
     1 people found this helpful

Same here in WTM.

Originally Posted by ABlinkOfAnEye Go to original post
    I had the exact same problem after I liberated White Tail Mountain, moon and all the stars are simply freezed in the sky. Montana is really a beautiful place, such a shame there is no daylight. Hope you can fix this ASAP.
    Me too. Everything was fine until i liberated white tail mountain. Since then constant night with moon in the same exact position.

Me to!

Originally Posted by baranjagon Go to original post
    Me too. Everything was fine until i liberated white tail mountain. Since then constant night with moon in the same exact position.
    PS4 Slim 1TB same issue.... Really aggrivating. Put a patch out already please. This needs to be fixed ASAP this is an issue that should have easily been spotted in testing considering how many have it. Finished whitetail mounta8n and boom constant night. Nothing resets the cycle. Not playing till its fixed. Giving this a week to get sorted then reversing my payment if its not as this has been a plague since release it sounds like.