Prairie Oyster Harvest bug

can't do any thing... bull testicles stuck 2/3
     2 people found this helpful

I am having this glitch as well, it is stuck at 1/3 and the event won't trigger again. Very annoying!
     1 people found this helpful

Stuck on 2/3 here also. Unable to get the cows to leave their paddock

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hello guys,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Which type are you missing? As there are three ways you need to collect them, which have you done?

Thank you

stuck 2/3

[IMG][/IMG]

The same happened to me, after i killed my first bull and harvested his testicles, the music of the mission stopped and the cow stopped furnicating and were affraid because i killed a bull. I tried kill an other , it didnt work ; i try going away, it didnt work ; i respawned with 1/3 of the testicles collected and i tried to free the cow again and after i shoot the lock the gate didn't open. I try multiple times trying to not make the cow affraid but the gate didnt open. So i googled the problem and only found this tread releavant to my bug. This is most of the détails i can give so im waiting for a fix please.

Thank you, the game is awesome by the way.

Quest Completion Trigger Fail

I did everything up to the very end of the quest, got drunk, fired the slingshot at balloons but failed to pop all within the time limit so I tried to restart at a checkpoint... That's when the $#!+ hit the fan...

It said all tasks had been completed but I didn't receive any money nor Resistance Points nor the Testy Festy shirt and it has forever had my game stuck in perpetual night.

Same thing haplening

Originally Posted by NotLogix Go to original post
    I did everything up to the very end of the quest, got drunk, fired the slingshot at balloons but failed to pop all within the time limit so I tried to restart at a checkpoint... That's when the $#!+ hit the fan...

It said all tasks had been completed but I didn't receive any money nor Resistance Points nor the Testy Festy shirt and it has forever had my game stuck in perpetual night.
    Exact same thing is happening to me. I've tried advance through missions, restarting my game, and console and nothing is fixing this.

Except the perpetual midnight thing. My night/day cycle is working fine. I did do the quest at night originally though

any fix yet

had the same issue

nothing is broken. molly one to death and then grab a tractor with the blades and run into one
     3 people found this helpful