Sound problems

Hi,There may be mild spoilers incoming
    I have gotten a problem recently. There are two instances (that I can think) where the sound in cutscenes kind of disappears from my Xbox one version of Ac Origins. The first instance is right after I've killed Medunamun and played through the flashback where Bayek's son dies. In the scene where Bayek beats Medunamun to death with the apple of eden, all sound except the voice acting disappears. The music, sound effects and so on is completely gone. Only the dialogue remains. The exact same thing happens in the ending cutscene where Aya writes the letter to Bayek. No music, no sound effects, just dialogue. I think it started to happen right after I downloaded the latest update but I can't be sure. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey s0n0fthecreed! Can you please try these steps and see if they help with this issue? If they do not, can you provide me with video of this issue?

Originally Posted by ubisofttofu Go to original post
    Hey s0n0fthecreed! Can you please try these steps and see if they help with this issue? If they do not, can you provide me with video of this issue?
    Thanks but unfortunately it didn't work. And sadly, I don't know how to capture gameplay from my Xbox one x and upload it here. I just don't know what to do. It's really frustrating because I really love this game.

Originally Posted by ubi--unicorn Go to original post
    I have also experienced this problem. I could submit a video if you’d like.