LOL, who melee you. Not much of a cheat if it didnt kill you. But thats weird

So are Macros cheating then? everyone in the game is using macros for recoil and rapid fire. Whats the difference? Anyways if you think someone is cheating then report them and move on, stop whining and start winning.

Well if everyone should have standard equipment then everyone should have same internet connection, graphics card, monitor, mouse, and so on. A high end gaming monitor with a cross hair overlay gives you an advantage, its always pay to win.

gunbladelad's Avatar Member
    Macros can be deemed as cheating just as much as cheat codes as they are literally software designed to change the behaviour of hardware interaction with other software.

Is it fair for someone with standard software and hardware to go up against someone who has macros allowing them to fire 10 times faster? I don't think so.
     2 people found this helpful

sIRwa2's Avatar Junior Member
    everyone in the game is using macros for recoil and rapid fire
    wauw, If you think this, i understand that from that point of view its oke to cheat too. Me personally, i dont think EVERYBODY is using macro's sure there will be people but imo it cant be more than 10 maybe 5 % of the player base.. not 90% thats delusional.

Regarding cheating of performance enhancing, it's a very grey line, for me if you stay within the given parameters of the game your fine, anything extra is cheating.

what about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKQHEweX-Ss

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Park_My_Bike_NU Go to original post
    Well if everyone should have standard equipment then everyone should have same internet connection, graphics card, monitor, mouse, and so on. A high end gaming monitor with a cross hair overlay gives you an advantage, its always pay to win.
    Yeah and if everyone bought a lag switch we'd all be equal.

Of course macros are cheating as are wall hacks and aimbots whilst better equipment is not. The simple reason being that anything the game can detect; mouse, monitor, headphones, controller, graphics card etc then it is a Dev team decision to equal the playing field or not as they see fit. Anything the game can't detect, which is therefore exploiting the intended experience, like a lag switch, macro generator or cross hair overlay is cheating.

To report a player you must have a video and it is not always possible.Ubisoft has to do more about it or this game dies. Some say that there are no cheaters but I have seen everything in play .I also attach a video from last year (I don't know if you can) maybe someone can explain to me what happened. ]It's becoming frustrating to play

Dont need to watch the rest of the video. After seeing who is on the other team during load in i can tell you this video is full of unexplained deaths and serious lag. You were playing against q1yue and the people he plays with, this is normal with these players. They always play opposite servers to gain a lag advantage, its the only way they can play. Cant prove cheating because its their connection , but they are abusing it on purpose. Either dont play them or abuse your connection to even the playing field. Its pretty funny to watch how mad they get when they taste their own medicine.
     1 people found this helpful

so i dont think hes daft so much as not familiar with the lingo, and as far as needing proof they are not the first to point out the rampant cheating in GRWL. using a modded controller is 100% cheating under any light you look at it, probably why no pro league in any game on any system allows it. While i don't agree with the all out ban he suggested because of other factors, like GRWL don't have dedicated servers, i do feel his frustration.
    i don't play on PC so you will have to be the authority there but on Ps4 there are a bunch of them, especially in ranked.I won't even start on the mouse and keyboard on Ps4 guys and i will leave out the strikepack crews because they have fallen back and now its seems Cronusmax is emerging as the most popular these days, but the cheating is pretty bad.
    I dont know if he would be able to find any footage but its been posted on here before.
    heres a PC version for you tho - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32epNSRdp1c - i would love to hear your reply to that video.

-i am gald that you are grateful for Ubi$oft's second chances but some of these dudes need to go bruh

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234