Hi guys,

Regarding the issues some consumers are facing with Assassin's Creed on Xbox 360, we are actively working on a corrective update that will be released as soon as possible. In the meantime thank you for your ongoing feedback and patience.

Kazz

Hi guys,

Regarding the issues some consumers are facing with Assassin's Creed on Xbox 360, we are actively working on a corrective update that will be released as soon as possible. In the meantime thank you for your ongoing feedback and patience.

Kazz

I just hope they fix the climbing part..where sumtimes Altair seems to be stuck while climbing..then he will look to the left..and you need to play around with your analog sticks for him to keep moving up...t

Also the 2nd last mission...where there's a glitch that you keep on falling off the map..

Good to hear. Thanks, Kaz

braxton888's Avatar Banned
    will it be on xbox live?<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cooldude6681:
    Good to hear. Thanks, Kaz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OmG that is GREAT news! Glad to hear an update for xbox360 wooo

Please, does any buddy know wat to do...I killed the third guy and my status says to get atleast 3 interrogations but my map doesn't show me the blinking symbol it should, i got all of the view points in all 3 cities it requires me to go... i am offcially stuck..Ps yess i am at the right cities.(it asks u to choose jerusalem, acme, and that other one)

thanks kaz..any news of a gameplay patch?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JayBee_99:
    Please, does any buddy know wat to do...I killed the third guy and my status says to get atleast 3 interrogations but my map doesn't show me the blinking symbol it should, i got all of the view points in all 3 cities it requires me to go... i am offcially stuck..Ps yess i am at the right cities.(it asks u to choose jerusalem, acme, and that other one) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which third guy? which memory block/city are you at?

hey Kaz, any chance of getting a list of whats being fixed?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►