I think that Street Edition Pack is broke, cause I have all DLCs but Ubisoft show that I have not got it
    And invites me to buy it
    No, I spent enough money)

Same problem need help

I have this problem since 5 days i dont understand it ho ivory tower cant fix this error i mean here are some comments that are 3-5 years old......

I think that Street Edition Pack is broke, cause I have all DLCs but Ubisoft show that I have not got it
    And invites me to buy it
    No, I spent enough money)
     1 people found this helpful

Reference number 12744414. Didn't pay $100 to be left in the dark. Get to it

I have the problem too

UBI fix this !!!!

Evening lads. Any news on solving this issue? Its has been going on for several days now.

Ubi is still selling unplayable game in uplay, ridiculous!

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi all!

I informed about this on another thread having this same issue, however I wanted to update here as well! Please know that we are investigating this issue and working to get this resolved as soon as possible as we have been able to reproduce the issue. Thank you all for updating this thread with your encounters with this error as it definitely helps!

Once we hear an update, we'll update the thread as well!

Hey there, everyone! Thanks for taking the time to update this thread!

Please know that at this time we are investigating this issue and working to get this resolved as soon as possible as we have been able to reproduce the issue! Truly thanks to so many of you being able to share your encounters about this, as it really helps!

Once we hear an update, we'll update the thread as well!

Thanks for updating this thread, everyone!

Please know that we are working to resolve this issue as we have been able to reproduce this and want to ensure you all can get back into the game as soon as possible!

Once we have more information, we'll share it here! Thank you all for your diligence and patience!
     1 people found this helpful