Audio issues on Xbox One

Whenever i try and join an online game my sound completely cuts out, not just in-game sound but my whole xbox loses sound till i completely quit the game?? Just to clarify sound works perfectly fine on everything else but as soon as i get to the Operator selection screen the sound goes?

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by HoSc Phenom Go to original post
    Whenever i try and join an online game my sound completely cuts out, not just in-game sound but my whole xbox loses sound till i completely quit the game?? Just to clarify sound works perfectly fine on everything else but as soon as i get to the Operator selection screen the sound goes?
    Hey,

That's an unusual error, i've experienced sound cut off myself temporarily if I skip a video but that's it. Can you please uninstall and reinstall the game to see if this fixes the issue?

No problem man iíll give that a try later. Itís only started to happen after the Chimera/Outbreak update so I was thinking that might something to do with it but Iím not the only one with this issue, I havenít been able to play the game for like 3/4 days cos I canít play with no sound haha

No sound

Iíve neen having the same problem ever since the new update. Iíve restarted my Xbox many times and Iíve uninstalled the game and redownloaded it and nothing fixes it and I have no idea what to do to fix this now and itís really annoying and makes the game unplayable.

Same issue Xbox one

Iv been having this same issue, ever since the update, I loose all sound to my Xbox as soon as i get into a game. If I go back to the mian screen in the game i get sound back.

Right so Iíve uninstalled and reinstalled the game today and just loaded it up, same exact problem sound completely goes on the same screen as other people have also mentioned, Iím not 100% sure if itís the same for Outbreak matches as Iíve only tried Casual/Ranked matches. Surely this needs to be sorted ASAP as the game is unplayable like this

Anyone found a solution yet?

Yes Same, Iíve only tried casual matches no outbreak matches. And havenít tried uninstalling and reinstalling. The game is useless without in game sound Iíve purchased every year pass 1, 2 and 3 invested tons of cash in this game. BE nice if it worked right now, or at least have some input on this issue from the Ubi-soft staff?

You can always try uninstalling\reinstalling but it didn't work for me, i even tried changing the sound on the options menu but no luck. I know what you mean man i haven't been able to play the game for 5 days i hope someone sees this post soon and helps us out haha

I jsut did a live ticket, he was not much help. basically said they need more data to fix this issue. Lol thanks for the help guys. He email this below to try and trouble shoot.

Hello guest-fyA473Y7,
    Recently you requested personal assistance from Ubisoft Support. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If you require further assistance, please click on the link below to update your ticket.
    Please do not reply directly to this email.
    We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 4 days. You may reopen and update this ticket at any time by clicking on the link below.
    Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
    Kind regards,
    Ubisoft Support
    Does the response below address your concern?
    YES - MY ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
    NO - I NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE.

COMMUNICATION HISTORY
    Matthew W @Ubisoft Support wrote: Mar 14, 2018 at 01:39 PM EDT
    Hello guest-fyA473Y7, I am sorry to hear that this has been giving you trouble.

Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution. You should be able to adjust the audio settings using the steps located here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...bleshoot-sound

If the issue persists, then based on what youíve described of the issue, it sounds like some of the game files may have been damaged or corrupted, and arenít working correctly.

For this issue, try clearing your Xbox One cached data then perform a reinstall of the game.

First, you will need to clear your Xbox One hard drive cache. To clear the cache on your Xbox One, you will need to power cycle the system. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for about 5 seconds until the light behind it turns off. This will power off the console.
    2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 2 full minutes.
    3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.
    4. Launch the game, and see if the issue has been resolved.

Next, let's uninstall the game by doing the following:
    5. On the Xbox One Dashboard, go to My Games & Apps.
    6. Highlight the game, and press the Options button on your controller.
    7. Select Uninstall Game + Add-ons.

Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded.

If the issue persists, test your game disc on a second console. If you have a digital copy of the game, download that copy to your account on the second console instead.
    In some cases, you could have a bad game disc. Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results.

If you have the same issue on a second console, please try exchanging your game disc at the retailer for a new copy.

Additionally, try testing your save on a second console as well to make sure that your save files are all working correctly.

Please let us know if you continue to experience issues after this.
    You wrote Mar 14, 2018 at 12:03 PM EDT
    I have no sound on my whole Xbox once I get into a match, once I go back to main screen/get out of the match Iím in. I get sound back.
    I looked over some forums and other people are experiencing this issue.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►