🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Maintenance - February 28th, 2018 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Wednesday, February 28th at 09:30 AM CET / 03:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST. Estimated downtime is approximately 30 minutes.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

So you are going to fix the LAG,,RANDOM FREEZES and CRASHES for NO reason.. excellent. only saying because at the moment the game is all but unplayable for any length of time.

@Black_Friar: I would suggest you contacting your internet provider and sort it out with him as this game requires good internet connection and and stable ping.

The only thing that should be fixed is Predators 6 peace (to make a chance to bleed for example, or not to work in PVP as this GS is ruining whole game). otherwise game is in good shape.

Babou..'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mmhorda Go to original post
    @Black_Friar: I would suggest you contacting your internet provider and sort it out with him as this game requires good internet connection and and stable ping.

The only thing that should be fixed is Predators 6 peace (to make a chance to bleed for example, or not to work in PVP as this GS is ruining whole game). otherwise game is in good shape.
    Also tune down the Striker cancer! That gearset is like a cancer ingame.

RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Black_Friar Go to original post
    So you are going to fix the LAG,,RANDOM FREEZES and CRASHES for NO reason.. excellent. only saying because at the moment the game is all but unplayable for any length of time.
    Are you running on a wireless network?
    Or using a sub-par/old Ethernet cable?

These things make a massive difference.
    I used to get lag like crazy often with everything, until I switched from wireless to a CAT6 Ethernet cable

MaxWellDurol's Avatar Junior Member
    so the GE is a bug or some the GE is for real ?

Originally Posted by Babou.. Go to original post
    Also tune down the Striker cancer! That gearset is like a cancer ingame.
    Not if playing solo!, with fully optimised strikers classified, fully optimised weapons, you still get ganked in DZ, in fact there is nothing you can do as solo player in dark zone against a team of PVP, even with 10K weapon stats it makes very little headway against a team of rogues, especially the psychopathic ones that sneak up behind you and a team fills you with hot plasticine.
    So if wanna nerf anything, start nerfing teams by some means, at least when against solo players.
    This may not matter for me in future, if DivTech is made available elsewhere, cause I only go into DZ to get it, and assume I will get killed at some time, so I don't even bother with caches from DZ, you might as well put a bloody big crosshair on your back..
    So keep nerfing everytime some stats start to actually work like real, and you may as well start handing out fairy wands for back-ups.

mike c-25-414 errors

mike c-25-414 errors I have gotten this several times today while in the middle of a game, Whats Up with that error

Yeah dz solo is asking to die.
    Pred is OP meta everyone knows that and quits the game .
    Striker takes skill and practice , u still drop just as fast as other characters do they just have different class buffs.
    Predator was probably make so noobs can stand up to old time vets but you get 3 or 4 old time vets in pred and the whole server is toast