Serious question needing answers...

Why use Highlanders run attack? The single most useless attack in the game. does 25 damage, slow as all hell, can't clear miniions, refuses to crowd control, whiffs on running opponents.

Name me something worse than Highlanders run attack....

Originally Posted by RenegadeTX2000 Go to original post
    Why use Highlanders run attack? The single most useless attack in the game. does 25 damage, slow as all hell, can't clear miniions, refuses to crowd control, whiffs on running opponents.

Conq shield bash.

Originally Posted by Sauronbaine Go to original post
    Conq shield bash.
    End of season 5 top 2... Waiting for glorious back dodge global change to smack up assassins and make it easier for conqueror to conquer =-0. In the meantime we watch as PK and Berserker fight for #1 spot.

I think the out of combat roll is the worst move. It's supposed to be an escape, right? Yet, I'm always caught with a surprising reach by the likes of PK.
    Also, a close second is the back dodge. How the hell does my opponent ALWAYS reach with their GB after I back dodge?

Something worse than Highlander's sprinting heavy would have to be Shinobi's ranged mode, one parry or CGB and you're on the floor

Centurions zone.

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member

Shugoki's run attack and zone.

Originally Posted by brashtralas Go to original post
    Centurions zone.
    Centurions zone is a finisher. and clears minions as well.

Originally Posted by Vakris_One Go to original post
    Shugoki's run attack and zone.
    doesn't shugoki run attack clear minions? and his zone can be cancelled into immediate GB which also clears minions way better than highlanders zone. Both those moves can clear and his run attack tracks better then my run attack. When Shugoki is clearing minions he zones for his clear. and he sometimes goes in and does a run attack when starting out.

Highlander just gets in position to do his zone attack to clear minions. No run attack period, if someone is running from him I have to quickly lock on and go for celtic curse, I haven't found a single use for Highlanders run attack yet..

EvoX.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Centurion's equivalent. At least HL's can get more than one minion with it.