Kicked from Legitimate Game for Slow Loading

I was just kicked from a game because I was just loading slowly. Here I am, trying to enjoy this paid game, and I'm banned for something I have no control over. My hard drive works fine in every other game. But I was kicked by others for just trying to play.

Ubisoft, you should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this to happen.

So I posted in a thread about this problem, and got the response that my HD should be no more than 75% full. I tried it and it actually helps a lot. If on PC it may be type/ quality of your drive. It seems like it affects all systems the same.

Regardless, it is probably something on your end.

I think the OP needs to clarify.

Are you slow loading as in.. You join a match and 45 seconds goes by before your loaded? Or are we talkin' like 1 and a half to 3 minutes here?

If it's like 45 seconds then yeah.. I think it's bs. The vote system is a joke 99% of the time. Loading into the match? Vote out. Last person alive in a 1v4 situation and you die? Vote out. Destroy a wall to make a rotation hole? Vote out.

You should literally never be voted out for a.) being a low level, b.) last alive, or c.) joining a game and just loading in (unless it's excessive).

So what kind of outcome you expect by posting this thread here?
    Next time make a vid and send it to support, but I would suggest you to buy SSD.

You can get SSD for less than 50 eur. Make your life easier ...

Noiiak's Avatar Junior Member
    Invest in some raaaaam.

And an SSD.

Trust me it's worth it, I REALLY hate slow loaders. I want to play the game not spend 90% of it in the loading every single round.

Insevin's Avatar Senior Member
    Its vote kick abuse which is mainly your a-hole teammates' faults but hopefully Ubi does something to prevent it soon.

fr3aked_out's Avatar Member
    So i should be careful about my loading times... but because i waited over 20 minutes to start a TH (i have video)... with estimated waiting time: 0:26, what should i do about that if i get kicked for a few seconds slower loading that others?

I was thinking at some point... is it 0:26 minutes? hours? days?

Why?

Originally Posted by xtLANC3R Go to original post
    I think the OP needs to clarify.

Are you slow loading as in.. You join a match and 45 seconds goes by before your loaded? Or are we talkin' like 1 and a half to 3 minutes here?

If it's like 45 seconds then yeah.. I think it's bs. The vote system is a joke 99% of the time. Loading into the match? Vote out. Last person alive in a 1v4 situation and you die? Vote out. Destroy a wall to make a rotation hole? Vote out.

You should literally never be voted out for a.) being a low level, b.) last alive, or c.) joining a game and just loading in (unless it's excessive).
    I joined the game, selected my operator, and was waiting on the operator screen while loading when I was kicked.

Originally Posted by AIDSMONGLER Go to original post
    Invest in some raaaaam.

And an SSD.

Trust me it's worth it, I REALLY hate slow loaders. I want to play the game not spend 90% of it in the loading every single round.

I'm not spending hundreds of dollars just to load a few seconds faster. And it's wrong to believe people should have to either buy an SSD or be kicked for not loading fast enough for your teammate's arbitrary opinions on loading times. Ubisoft needs to fix this now.

16GB RAM, 6GB VRAM, 4GHz CPU, good internet connection for any other game
    still kicked multiple times for slow loading

but if we replay a map, it's insta load

graphics on minimum helped out a bit, but i don't understand, why, because it's still smooth 143FPS with max graphics, just the loading time is affected

Originally Posted by Sakura.Haruno- Go to original post
    I joined the game, selected my operator, and was waiting on the operator screen while loading when I was kicked.

I'm not spending hundreds of dollars just to load a few seconds faster. And it's wrong to believe people should have to either buy an SSD or be kicked for not loading fast enough for your teammate's arbitrary opinions on loading times. Ubisoft needs to fix this now.
    Ssd is dirt cheap. Not only it helps alot with other games, you'll load your Windows from boot like 15 seconds.