Gulzt's Avatar Member

Are there still people playing this on PS4?

I'm glad to read that some people still post here.

I feel a bit alone playing the game. I wonder if there are more active players on the PS4 that I could perhaps add? I enjoy some track recommendations, some scores to compare etc.

I don't play enough to be great at the game, but I beat roughly half of the ninja 1 tracks that are listed here and am slowly working my way through.

Despite all the great titles that have been released in recent years, Trials is still my most played game. I like how diverse it is. It is even the favourite game amongst my family and non-gaming friends. They can all try this game and work their way through the first 12 career-tracks. even my parents who are approaching age 70 had a ton of fun working their way through when they visited. They find the crashing of the player from the bike still hilarious ;-) My three year old niece visited recently and was stoked to play "the game with the unicorn!". She is not smart enough yet to figure out leaning, but to my surprise she had enough throttle control to work herself through some of the simple levels.

Until we get a new game, if there are more active playstation 4 players, please leave your PSN-ID if I may add you. Cheers.

RidingMower's Avatar Member
    PSN-ID is RidingMower

I would enjoy being added by all looking for Trials friend. Appreciate if you added me, thanks.

PSN-ID: Rudhelm

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    Great, I'll add you two, cheers

Surf-tiki_TFG's Avatar Member
    Surf_tiki-TFG
    you can add me too

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    Cool, I added you

Smeghead89's Avatar Senior Member
    Can add me mate MeGaShEaD, i still load fusion up at least once a week and is still my favorite game

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    Did you mean MeGaShEd? instead of EaD? Mutual friend and trials player so good chance it's you. I've send an invite

Smeghead89's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah thats me bud, thanks

Devils_Demon's Avatar Member
    PSN: Devils_Demon

I still regularly play Fusion.