1. #1

    Spawn killing no honor

    Lately I've been getting placed on teams, who seem to spawn kill, I hate it and refuse to join in, anyway it can be stopped?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Dont play 4V4 then. If a team gets pushed back to spawn they deserve it. Or someone isnt playing and they are short handed. Either way in a case like this I want to get the match over and move on to the next one. So I will spawn kill.

    You remind me of those guys in 4V4 where Im fighting one guy and theyll just watch for the sake of "honor". In 2V2 thats all fine. We lost a macth last night because the 4th unlown player wanted to watch us fight 1V1s the entire match.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    I join in 2v1 3v1 etc just not sitting at spawn point killing as they spawn, that's just cheap no skill
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by BritishWolf87 Go to original post
    I join in 2v1 3v1 etc just not sitting at spawn point killing as they spawn, that's just cheap no skill
    Noted and its your right. I will continue to do it. I am however happy to see you do engage in whatever battle is going on to secure the W. But most will spawn kill and theres not much that can be done about it. People deep down are genuinely aholes. I firmly believe this.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    maybe they might implement spawn protection
    Share this post

  6. #6
    if your team doesn't suck that actually doesnt happen... sadly it happened to me too to be placed with total noobs

    some maps are also more adapt than others, like forge or the shard
    Share this post

  7. #7
    If your in that situation I normally leave the game when people like doing stuff like that leave them to it if it's not for you leave them to gank bots
    Share this post

  8. #8
    UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,486
    Originally Posted by BritishWolf87 Go to original post
    Lately I've been getting placed on teams, who seem to spawn kill, I hate it and refuse to join in, anyway it can be stopped?
    At least this means you're playing on teams who get the upper hand in matches!

    I'll definitely pass on any suggestions for changes that would prevent unfair spawnkilling to the team. The more skilled team should win, but ideally you'd like the match to be fun and fair for both sides.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by EIGHTYYARDS NYC Go to original post
    Dont play 4V4 then. If a team gets pushed back to spawn they deserve it. Or someone isnt playing and they are short handed. Either way in a case like this I want to get the match over and move on to the next one. So I will spawn kill.

    You remind me of those guys in 4V4 where Im fighting one guy and theyll just watch for the sake of "honor". In 2V2 thats all fine. We lost a macth last night because the 4th unlown player wanted to watch us fight 1V1s the entire match.
    Wait, you're spawn killing because the other team has 3 Ai and suck, yet complaining that your teammate didn't help you gank A SINGLE PLAYER? Sounds more like you suck at 1v1.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by JadeBosson. Go to original post
    maybe they might implement spawn protection
    If I'm not mistaken, players get a couple seconds of hyper armour when spawning. It's the white glow.
    Share this post